1. Balanis, C., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, 4th Ed., John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2016.
2. Recioui, A., "Optimization of antenna arrays using different strategies based on Taguchi method," Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering (Arab. J. Sci. Eng.), Vol. 39, No. 2, 935-944, February 2014.
3. Sharaqa, A. and N. Dib, "Design of linear and elliptical antenna arrays using biogeography based optimization," Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering (Arab. J. Sci. Eng.), Vol. 39, No. 4, 2929-2939, April 2014.
4. Alshdaifat, N. and M. Bataineh, "Optimizing and thinning planar arrays using Chebyshev distribution and improved particle swarm optimization," Jordanian J. of Computers and Information Technology (JJCIT), Vol. 1, No. 1, 31-40, December 2015.
5. Perez Lopez, J. and J. Basterrechea, "Hybrid particle swarm-based algorithms and their application to linear array synthesis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 90, 63-74, 2009.
6. Bataineh, M. and J. Ababneh, "Synthesis of aperiodic linear phased antenna arrays using particle swarm optimization," Electromagnetics, Vol. 26, No. 7, 531-541, 2006.
7. Singh, U., H. Kumar, and T. Kamal, "Linear array synthesis using biogeography based optimization," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 11, 25-36, 2011.
8. Khodier, M. and C. Christodoulou, "Linear array geometry synthesis with minimum sidelobe level and null control using particle swarm optimization," IEEE Trans. on Antennas andPropagation, Vol. 53, No. 8, 2674-2679, August 2005.
9. Basu, B. and G. Mahanti, "Firefly and artificial bees colony algorithm for synthesis of scanned and broadside linear array antennas," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 32, 169-190, 2011.
10. Oliveri, G. and L. Poli, "Synthesis of monopulse sub-arrayed linear and planar array antennas with optimized sidelobes," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 99, 109-129, 2009.
11. Dib, N., S. Goudos, and H. Muhsen, "Application of Taguchi's optimization method and self-adaptive di®erential evolution to the synthesis of linear antenna arrays," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 102, 159-180, 2010.
12. Shihab, M., Y. Najjar, N. Dib, and M. Khodier, "Design of non-uniform circular antenna arrays using particle swarm optimization," Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 59, No. 4, 216-220, 2008.
13. Haupt, R. L., "Optimized weighting of uniform subarrays of unequal sizes," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 4, 120-1210, 2007.
14. Cheng, M. and D. Prayogo, "Symbiotic organism search: A new metaheuristic optimization algorithm," Computers and Structures, Vol. 139, 98-112, 2014.
15. Verma, S., S. Saha, and V. Mukherjee, "A novel symbiotic organisms search algorithm for congestion management in deregulated environment," Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, 2015, DOI: 10.1080/0952813X.2015.1116141.
16. Khodier, M. and M. Al-Aqeel, "Linear and circular array optimization: A study using particle swarm intelligence," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 15, 347-373, 2009.
17. Sharaqa, A., Biogeography-based optimization and its application in electromagnetics, Master thesis, Jordan Univ. of Science and Technology, Jordan, 2012.
18. Chen, K., Z. He, and C. Han, "A modified real GA for the sparse linear array synthesis with multiple constraints," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 7, 2169-2173, 2006.
19. Zhang, L., Y. Jiao, B. Chen, and F. Zhang, "Synthesis of linear aperiodic arrays using a self adaptive hybrid differential evolution algorithm," IET Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 5, No. 12, 1524-1528, 2011.
20. Kumar, B. and G. Branner, "Design of unequally spaced arrays for performance improvement," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 47, No. 3, 511-523, 1999.