1. Pan, T., K. Song, and Y. Fan, "Compact dual-bandstop filter based on composite right/left handed transmission line," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 55, No. 5, May 2013.
2. Chin, K.-S., J.-H. Yeh, and S.-H. Chao, "Compact dual-band bandstop filters using stepped-impedance resonators," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 17, No. 12, December 2007.
3. Dhakal, R. and N.-Y. Kim, "A compact dual-band bandstop filter using a circular, folded, symmetric, meandered-line, stepped-impedance resonator," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, No. 10, October 2014.
4. Zhang, C., J.-P. Geng, R.-H. Jin, X.-L. Liang, and L. Liu, "Dual-wideband bandstop filter using stepped impedance coupled-lines," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 57, No. 10, October 2015.
5. Koirala, G. R., B. Shrestha, and N.-Y. Kim, "Compact dual-wideband bandstop filter using a stub-enclosedstepped-impedance resonator," International Journal of Electronics and Communications (AEU), Vol. 70, 198-203, 2016.
6. Wang, W., M. Liao, Y. Wu, and Y. Liu, "Small-size high-selectivity bandstop filter with coupled-line stubs for dual-band applications," Electron. Lett., Vol. 50, 286-288, 2014.
7. Chu, Q.-X. and L.-L. Qiu, "Sharp-rejection dual-band bandstop filter based on signal interaction with three paths," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 57, No. 3, 657-660, 2015.
8. Ning, H., J. Wang, Q. Xiong, and L.-F. Mao, "Design of planar dual and triple narrow-band bandstop filters with independently controlled stopbands and improved spurious response," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 131, 259-274, 2012.
9. Dhakal, R. and N. Y. Kim, "A compact symmetric microstrip filter based on a rectangular meandered-line stepped impedance resonator with a triple-band bandstop response ," Sci. World J., Vol. 2013, 2013.
10. Jin, X. H., X. D. Huang, and C. H. Cheng, "Bandstop response of microstrip stepped impedance ring with rotational symmetry," Electron. Lett., Vol. 49, 121-123, 2013.
11. Bakhit, A. A. and P. W. Wong, "A novel single and dual-band miniaturized matched band-stop filter using stepped impedance resonator," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 33, 229-241, 2012.
12. VeIidi, V. K. and S. Sanyal, "Compact planar dual-wideband bandstop filters with cross coupling and open-ended stepped impedance resonators," ETRI Journal, Vol. 32, No. 1, 2010.
13. Mashhadi, M. and N. Komjani, "Design of dual-band bandpass filter with improved upper stopband using novel stepped-impedance resonator," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, No. 3, 603-606, 2014.
14. Sarkar, P., M. Pal, and R. Ghatak, "A compact dual stopband bandstop filter using defected SIR and Hilbert shape fractal structure," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 58, No. 6, 1345-1347, 2016.
15. Che, W., W. Feng, and K. Deng, "Microstrip dual-band bandstop filter of defected ground structure and stepped impedance resonators," International Journal of Electronics, Vol. 97, No. 11, 1351-1359, 2010.
16. Pramod, K., K. Jugul, and A. K. Shrivastav, "Formulation of size reduction technique in microstrip circuits by using DGS and DMS," Proceedings of the International Conference on Microwave, 861-864, 2008.
17. Woo, D.-J., T.-K. Lee, J.-W. Lee, C. S. Pyo, and W. K. Choi, "Novel U-slot and V-slot DGSs for bandstop filter with improved Q factor," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 54, 2840-2847, 2006.
18. Lee, S., S. Oh, W.-S. Yoon, and J. Lee, "A CPW bandstop filter using double hairpin-shaped defected ground structure with a high Q factor," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 58, No. 6, 1265-1268, 2016.
19. Woo, D.-J., T.-K. Lee, and J.-W. Lee, "An equivalent circuit model for a microstrip line with an asymmetric spiral-shaped defected ground structure," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, No. 5, 1222-1224, 2014.