1. Morrison, C. R., M. W. Siebert, and E. J. Ho, "Electromagnetic forces in a hybrid magnetic-bearing switched-reluctance motor," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 44, No. 12, 4626-4638, Dec. 2008.
2. Sun, X., Y. Chen, S. Wang, G. Lei, Z. Yang, and S. Han, "Core losses analysis of a novel 16/10 segmented rotor switched reluctance BSG motor for HEVs using nonlinear lumped parameter equivalent circuit model," IEEE/ASME Trans. Mech., Vol. 23, No. 2, 747-757, Feb. 2018.
3. Xue, X. D., K. W. E. Cheng, T. W. Ng, and N. C. Cheung, "Multi-objective optimization design of in-wheel switched reluctance motors in electric vehicles," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 57, No. 9, 2980-2987, Sep. 2010.
4. Torkaman, H., E. Afjei, and M. S. Toulabi, "New double-layer-per-phase isolated switched reluctance motor: Concept, numerical analysis, and experimental confirmation," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 59, No. 2, 830-838, Feb. 2012.
5. Sun, X., L. Chen, H. Jiang, Z. Yang, J. Chen, and W. Zhang, "High-performance control for a bearingless permanent-magnet synchronous motor using neural network inverse scheme plus internal model controllers," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 63, No. 6, 3479-3488, Jun. 2016.
6. Asama, J., Y. Hamasaki, T. Oiwa, and A. Chiba, "Proposal and analysis of a novel single-drive bearingless motor," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 60, No. 1, 129-138, Jan. 2013.
7. Sun, X., Z. Shi, L. Chen, and Z. Yang, "Internal model control for a bearingless permanent magnet synchronous motor based on inverse system method," IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., Vol. 31, No. 4, 1539-1548, Dec. 2016.
8. Matsuzaki, T., M. Takemoto, S. Ogasawara, S. Ota, K. Oi, and D. Matsuhashi, "Operational characteristics of an IPM-type bearingless motor with 2-pole motor windings and 4-pole suspension windings," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol. 53, No. 6, 5383-5392, Nov.–Dec. 2017.
9. Sun, X., L. Chen, and Z. Yang, "Overview of bearingless permanent-magnet synchronous motors," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 60, No. 12, 5528-5538, Dec. 2013.
10. Sun, X., L. Chen, Z. Yang, and H. Zhu, "Speed-sensorless vector control of a bearingless induction motor with artificial neural network inverse speed observer," IEEE/ASME Trans. Mech., Vol. 18, No. 4, 1357-1366, Aug. 2013.
11. Cao, X., J. Zhou, C. Liu, and Z. Deng, "Advanced control method for single-winding bearingless switched reluctance motor to reduce torque ripple and radial displacement," IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., Vol. 32, No. 4, 1533-1543, Dec. 2017.
12. Wang, H., J. Bao, B. Xue, and J. Liu, "Control of suspending force in novel permanent-magnet-biased bearingless switched reluctance motor," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 62, No. 7, 4298-4306, Jul. 2015.
13. Cao, X., Z. Deng, G. Yang, and X. Wang, "Independent control of average torque and radial force in bearingless switched-reluctance motors with hybrid excitations," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 24, No. 5, 1376-1385, 2009.
14. Liu, J., H. Wang, J. Bao, G. Zhou, and F. Zhang, "A novel permanent magnet biased bearingless switched reluctance motor," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 61, No. 12, 4342-4347, Sep. 2013.
15. Wang, H., J. Liu, J. Bao, and B. Xue, "A novel bearingless switched reluctance motor with a biased permanent magnet," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 61, No. 12, 6947-6955, Dec. 2014.
16. Xue, B, H. Wang, and J. Bao, "Design of novel 12/14 bearingless permanent biased switched reluctance motor," IEEE International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, 2655-2660, Oct. 2014.
17. Wei, P., D. Lee, and J. Ahn, "Design and analysis of double stator type bearingless switched reluctance motor," Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 60, No. 4, 746-752, 2011.
18. Zhang, J., H. Wang, L. Chen, C. Tan, and Y. Wang, "Multi-objective optimal design of bearingless switched reluctance motor based on multi-objective genetic particle swarm optimizer," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 54, No. 1, 113, Oct. 2017.
19. Chen, L. and W. Hofmann, "Speed regulation technique of one bearingless 8/6 switched reluctance motor with simpler single winding structure," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 59, No. 6, 2592-2600, Jun. 2012.
20. Cao, X. and Z. Deng, "A full-period generating mode for bearingless switched reluctance generators," IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 20, No. 3, 1072-1076, Mar. 2010.
21. Liu, J., X. Zhang, H. Wang, and J. Bao, "Iron loss characteristic for the novel bearingless switched reluctance motor," IEEE, 586-592, Oct. 2013.