1. Franceschetti, G., M. Migliaccio, D. Riccio, and G. Schirinzi, "Saras: A Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) raw signal simulator," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 30, No. 1, 110-123, 1992.
2. Nouvel, J.-F., A. Herique, W. Kofman, and A. Safaeinili, "Radar signal simulation: Surface modeling with the facet method," Radio Science, Vol. 39, No. 1, 1-17, 2004.
3. Gerekos, C., A. Tamponi, L. Carrer, D. Castelletti, M. Santoni, and L. Bruzzone, "A coherent multilayer simulator of radargrams acquired by radar sounder instruments," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 56, No. 12, 7388-7404, 2018.
4. Alessi, S., F. De Acutis, G. Picardi, and R. Seu, "Surface bistatic scattering coe±cient by means the facet model radar altimetry application," 1996 26th European Microwave Conference, Vol. 1, 337-340, IEEE, 1996.
5. Zhang, M., H. Chen, and H.-C. Yin, "Facet-based investigation on EM scattering from electrically large sea surface with two-scale profiles: Theoretical model," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 49, No. 6, 1967-1975, 2011.
6. West, J. C., R. K. Moore, and J. C. Holtzman, "The slightly-rough facet model in radar imaging of the ocean surface," International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 11, No. 4, 617-637, 1990.
7. Garcia-Fernandez, A. F., O. A. Yeste-Ojeda, and J. Grajal, "Facet model of moving targets for ISAR imaging and radar back-scattering simulation," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 46, No. 3, 1455-1467, 2010.
8. Williams, K. L. and D. R. Jackson, "Bistatic bottom scattering: Model, experiments, and model/data comparison," The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 103, No. 1, 169-181, 1998.
9. Dahl, P. H., "On bistatic sea surface scattering: Field measurements and modeling," The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 105, No. 4, 2155-2169, 1999.
10. Fung, A. K., C. Zuffada, and C.-Y. Hsieh, "Incoherent bistatic scattering from the sea surface at L-band," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 39, No. 5, 1006-1012, 2001.
11. Khenchaf, A., "Bistatic scattering and depolarization by randomly rough surfaces: Application to the natural rough surfaces in X-band," Waves in Random Media, Vol. 11, No. 2, 61-90, 2001.
12. Tabatabaeenejad, A. and M. Moghaddam, "Bistatic scattering from three-dimensional layered rough surfaces," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 44, No. 8, 2102-2114, 2006.
13. Johnson, J. T. and J. D. Ouellette, "Polarization features in bistatic scattering from rough surfaces," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 52, No. 3, 1616-1626, 2013.
14. Voronovich, A., "Small-slope approximation for electromagnetic wave scattering at a rough interface of two dielectric half-spaces," Waves in Random Media, Vol. 4, No. 3, 337-368, 1994.
15. Chou, H.-T. and J. T. Johnson, "A novel acceleration algorithm for the computation of scattering from rough surfaces with the forward-backward method," Radio Science, Vol. 33, No. 5, 1277-1287, 1998.
16. Kapp, D. A. and G. S. Brown, "A new numerical method for rough-surface scattering calculations," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 44, No. 5, 711, 1996.
17. Jandhyala, V., E. Michielssen, S. Balasubramaniam, and W. C. Chew, "A combined steepest descent-fast multipole algorithm for the fast analysis of three-dimensional scattering by rough surfaces," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 36, No. 3, 738-748, 1998.
18. Fung, A., W. Liu, K. Chen, and M. Tsay, "An improved iem model for bistatic scattering from rough surfaces," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 16, No. 5, 689-702, 2002.
19. Wu, T.-D., K.-S. Chen, J. Shi, H.-W. Lee, and A. K. Fung, "A study of an AIEM model for bistatic scattering from randomly rough surfaces," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 46, No. 9, 2584-2598, 2008.
20. Duan, X. and M. Moghaddam, "3-D vector electromagnetic scattering from arbitrary random rough surfaces using stabilized extended boundary condition method for remote sensing of soil moisture," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 50, No. 1, 87-103, 2011.
21. Zribi, M., N. Baghdadi, N. Holah, O. Fafin, and C. Guerin, "Evaluation of a rough soil surface description with asar-envisat radar data," Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol. 95, No. 1, 67-76, 2005.
22. Duan, X. and M. Haynes, "Supporting data for the datacube parametrization-based model for rough surface polarimetric bistatic scattering,", 2020, [Online], available: http://dx.doi.org/10.21227/hg2q-b864.