1. Abboud, K., H. A. Omar, and W. Zhuang, "Interworking of DSRC and cellular network technologies for V2X communications: A survey," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 65, No. 12, 9457-9470, Dec. 2016.
2. Wang, C., J. Bian, J. Sun, W. Zhang, and M. Zhang, "A survey of 5G channel measurements and models," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 20, No. 4, 3142-3168, Fourth quarter 2018.
3. Ghafari, E., A. Fuchs, D. Eblenkamp, and D. N. Aloi, "A vehicular rooftop, shark-fin, multiband antenna for the GPS/LTE/cellular/DSRC systems," 2014 IEEE-APS Topical Conference on Antennas and Propagation in Wireless Communications (APWC), 237-240, Palm Beach, 2014.
4., https://www.its.dot.gov/research archives/connected vehicle/pdf/DSRCReportCongress FINAL 23NOV2015.pdf.
5. Arianos, S., G. Dassano, F. Vipiana, and M. Orefice, "Design of multi-frequency compact antennas for automotive communications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 60, No. 12, 5604-5612, Dec. 2012.
6. Artner, G., W. Kotterman, G. Del Galdo, and M. A. Hein, "Automotive antenna roof for cooperative connected driving," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 20083-20090, 2019.
7. Chattha, H., Y. Huang, X. Zhu, and Y. Lu, "An empirical equation for predicting the resonant frequency of planar inverted-F antennas," Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 8, 856-860, IEEE, 10.1109/LAWP.2009.2027822, 2009.
8. Yang, L., N. Liu, Z. Zhang, G. Fu, Q. Liu, and S.-L. Zuo, "A novel single feed omnidirectional circularly polarized antenna with wide AR bandwidth," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 51, 35-43, 2014.
9. Valagiannopoulos, C., "Single-series solution to the radiation of loop antenna in the presence of a conducting sphere," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 71, 277-294, 2007.
10. Narbudowicz, A., X. L. Bao, and M. J. Ammann, "Dual-band omnidirectional circularly polarized antenna," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 61, No. 1, 77-83, Jan. 2013.
11. Fikioris, G. and C. Valagiannopoulos, "Input admittances arising from explicit solutions to integral equations for infinite-length dipole antennas," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 55, 285-306, 2005.
12. Chen, L., X. Ren, Y.-Z. Yin, and Z. Wang, "Broadband CPW-fed circularly polarized antenna with an irregular slot for 2.45 GHz RFID reader," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 41, 77-86, 2013.
13. Valagiannopoulos, C., "An overview of the Watson transformation presented through a simple example," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 75, 137-152, 2007.
14. Sayidmarie, K. and L. Yahya, "Modeling of dual-band crescent-shape monopole antenna for WLAN applications," International Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications, Vol. 4, 31-39, 2014.
15. Franchina, A. M., P. Nepa, R. Parolari, I. Moro, A. Polo Filisan, and D. Zamberlan, "A 3D LTE antenna for vehicular applications," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, 637-638, San Diego, CA, Jul. 2017.
16. Hasturkoglu, S. and S. Lindenmeier, "A wideband automotive antenna for actual and future mobile communication 5G/LTE/WLAN with low profile," 11th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), 602-605, Paris, Mar. 2017.
17. Ghafari, E. and D. N. Aloi, "Top-loaded UWB monopole antenna for automotive applications," Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, 1-2, Chicago, IL, Jul. 2012.
18. Michel, A., P. Nepa, M. Gallo, I. Moro, A. Polo Filisan, and D. Zamberlan, "Printed wideband antenna for LTE-band automotive applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 1245-1248, Nov. 2016.
19. Navarro-Mendez, D. V., et al., "Compact wideband vivaldi monopole for LTE mobile communications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 14, 1068-1071, 2015.
20. Goncharova, I. and S. Lindenmeier, "A high efficient automotive roof-antenna concept for LTE, DAB-L, GNSS and SDARS with low mutual coupling," 2013 9th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 1-5, Lisbon, Apr. 2015.
21. Hua, Y., L. Huang, and Y. Lu, "A compact 3-port multiband antenna for V2X communication," 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, 639-640, San Diego, CA, 2017.
22. Suh, S.-Y., W. L. Stutzman, and W. A. Davis, "A new ultrawideband printed monopole antenna: the Planar Inverted Cone Antenna (PICA)," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 5, 1361-1364, May 2004.
23. Liang, X., S. Zhong, W. Wang, and F. Yao, "Printed annular monopole antenna for ultra-wideband applications," Electronics Letters, Vol. 42, No. 2, 71-72, Jan. 19, 2006.