1. Wu, Z., V. Park, and J. Li, "Enabling device to device broadcast for LTE cellular networks," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 34, No. 1, 58-70, 2016.
2. Qiao, J., X. Shen, J. W. Mark, Q. Shen, Y. He, and L. Lei, "Enabling device-to-device communications in millimeter-wave 5G cellular networks," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 53, No. 1, 209-215, 2015.
3. Feng, D., L. Lu, Y. Yuan-Wu, G. Y. Li, S. Li, and G. Feng, "Device-to-device communications in cellular networks," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 52, No. 4, 49-55, 2014.
4. Rysavy Research/5G Americas, LTE to 5G, August 2018. [Online]. Available: http://www.5gamericas.org/files/4915/3479/4684/2018_5G_Americas_Rysavy_LTE_to_5G-The_Global_Impact_of_Wireless_Innovation_final.pdf.
5. Doppler, K., M. Rinne, C. Wijting, C. B. Ribeiro, and K. Hugl, "Device-to-device communication as an underlay to LTE-advanced networks," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 47, No. 12, 42-49, 2009.
6. Rubio-Drosdov, E., D. Diaz-Sanchez, F. Almenarez, P. Arias-Cabarcos, and A. Marin, "Seamless human-device interaction in the internet of things," IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 63, No. 4, 490-498, 2017.
7. Bello, O. and S. Zeadally, "Intelligent device-to-device communication in the internet of things," IEEE Systems Journal, Vol. 10, No. 3, 1172-1182, 2016.
8. Voicendata Bureau, Voice & data, August 14, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.voicendata.com/5g-will-gateway-new-technologies-services-applications/.
9. Kassem, M. M. and M. K. Marina, "Future wireless spectrum below 6 GHz: A UK perspective," 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (DySPAN), Stockholm, Sweden, 2015.
10. ITU R, Agenda and Relevant Resolutions WRC-19, August 15, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://handle.itu.int/11.1002/pub/80f52158-en.
11. Kavanagh, S., 5G.CO.UK, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://5g.co.uk/guides/4g-versus-5g-what-will-the-next-generation-bring/.
12. ITU, Fixed service use and future trends, November 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.itu.int/pub/R-REP-F.2323.
13. GSM Association, GSMA, September 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.gsma.comspectrum/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Mobile-Backhaul-Options.pdf.
14. Anzaldo, D., Backhaul alternatives for 4G/5G, 2014. [Online]. Available: https://pdfserv.maximintegrated.com/en/an/AN6544.pdf.
15. Pozar, M. D., Microwave Engineering, 4th Ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Amherst, 2012.
16. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory Analysis and Design, A John Wiley and Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2005.
17. Kumar, G. and K. P. Ray, Broadband Microstrip Antennas, Artech House, London, 2003.
18. Garg, R., P. Bhartia, I. Bahl, and A. Ittipiboon, Microstrip Antenna Design Handbook, Artech House, London, 2001.
19. Dildar, H., F. Althobiani, I. Ahmad, W. Khan, S. Ullah, N. Mufti, S. Ullah, F. Muhammad, M. Irfan, and A. Glowacz, "Design and experimental analysis of multiband frequency reconfigurable antenna for 5G and sub-6 GHz wireless communication," Micromachines, Vol. 12, No. 1, 32, 2021.
20. Desai, A., R. Patel, T. Upadhyaya, H. Kaushal, and V. Dhasarathan, "Multi-band inverted E and U shaped compact antenna for Digital broadcasting, wireless, and sub 6 GHz 5G applications," International Journal of Electronics and Communications (AEU), Vol. 123, 153296, August 2020.
21. Jabar, A. A. S. A. and D. K. Naji, "Design of miniaturized quad-band dual-arm spiral patch antenna for RFID, WLAN and WiMAX applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 91, 97-113, 2019.
22. Roobini, A. and B. Sreeja, "Design and analysis of single element multiple feed antenna for wide band dual polarisation applications," International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 118, 1-12, 2018.
23. Upadhyay, G., N. Kishore, S. Raj, S. Tripathi, and V. S. Tripathi, "Dual-feed CSRR-loaded switchable multi-band microstrip patch antenna for ITS applications," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 12, 2135-2140, 2018.
24. Upadhyay, G. and V. S. Tripathi, "Pin-diode based switchable multi-band dual feed microstrip patch antenna," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 59, No. 6, 1454-1460, 2016.
25. IEEE standard definitions of terms for antennas, IEEE Std 145-1993, 1-32, July 18, 1993.