1. Al-Yahyai, R. and M. M. Khan, "Date palm status and perspective in oman," Date Palm Genetic Resources, Cultivar Assessment, Cultivation Practices and Novel Products, J. M. AlKhayri, S. M. Jain and D. V. Johnson, editors, Springer, the Netherlands, 2014.
2. Al-Zadjali, T., F. Abd-Allah, and H. El-Haidari, "Insect pests attacking date palms and dates in Sultanate of Oman," Egyptian Journal of Agricultural Research, Vol. 82, 51-59, 2006.
3. Dembilio, O. and J. Jacas, "Biology and management of red palm weevil," Sustainable Pest Management in Date Palm: Current Status and Emerging Challenges, 13-26, Wakil, Romeno Faleiro, Miller, editors, Springer, 2015.
4. El Bouhssini, M. and J. Socorro, "Date palm pests and diseases: Integrated management guide," International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas, (ICARDA), Lebanon, 2018.
5. Elmer, H. S. and J. B. Carpenter, "Pests and diseases of the date palm," US Government Printing office, Agriculture Handbook, No. 527, 1978.
6. Ramachandran, C. P., "Effects of gamma radiation on various stages of red palm weevil Rhynchophorus ferrugineus F," J. Nucl. Agric. Biol., Vol. 20, No. 3, 218-221, 1991.
7. Massa, R., G. Panariello, D. Pinchera, et al. "Experimental and numerical evaluations on palm microwave heating for red palm weevil pest control," Scientific Reports, Vol. 7, 45299, 2017, doi:10.1038/srep45299.
8. Massa, R., G. Panariello, et al. "Microwave heating: A promising and eco-compatible solution to fight the spread of red palm weevil," Arab Journal Prot., Vol. 37, No. 2, 134-148, 2019.
9. Rmili, H., K. Alkhalifeh, M. Zarouan, W. Zouch, and M. T. Islam, "Numerical analysis of the microwave treatment of palm trees infested with the red palm weevil pest by using a circular array of vivaldi antennas," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 152342-152350, 2020.
10. Rach, M., H. Gomis, O. Granado, M. Malumbres, and A. Campoy J. Martin, "On the design of a bioacoustic sensor for the early detection of the red palm weevil," Sensors, Vol. 13, No. 2, 1706-1729, Jan. 2013.
11. Hussein, W., M. Hussein, and T. Becker, "Application of the signal processing technology in the detection of red palm weevil," 17th European Signal Processing Conference, 1597-1601, 2009.
12. Ashry, I., Y. Mao, et al. "Early detection of red palm weevil using distributed optical sensor," Scientific Rep., Vol. 10, 3155, 2020.
13. Al-doski, J., S. B. Mansor, and H. Shafri, "Thermal imaging for pests detecting --- A review," Int. Journal Agric. For Plant, Vol. 2, 10-30, 2016.
14. Vidal, D. and R. Pitarma, "Infrared thermography applied to tree health assessment: A review," Agriculture, Vol. 9, No. 156, 2019.
15. Bannari, A., A. M. A. Mohamed, and A. El-Battay, "Water stress detection as an indicator of red palm weevil attack using worldview-3 data," 2017 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), 4000-4003, 2017.
16. Al-Megren, S., H. Kurdi, and M. Aldaood, "A multi-UAV task allocation algorithm combatting red palm weevil infestation," Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 141, 88-95, 2018.
17. Koubaa, A., A. Aldawood, B. Saeed, et al. "Smart palm: An IoT framework for red palm weevil early detection," Agronomy, Vol. 10, 987, 2020.
18. Massa, R., M. D. Migliore, G. Panariello, D. Pinchera, F. Schettino, E. Caprio, et al. "Wide band permittivity measurements of palm (Phoenix canariensis) and rhynchophorus ferrugineus (coleoptera curculionidae) for RF pest control," J. Microw. Power Electromagn. Energy, Vol. 48, No. 3, 158-169, 2014.
19. KT, M. S., M. A. Ansari, A. K. Jha, and M. J. Akhtar, "Design of SRR-based microwave sensor for characterization of magnetodielectric substrates," IEEE Microwave Wireless Comp. Lett., Vol. 27, 524-526, 2017.
20. Soffiatti, A., Y. Max, S. G. Silva, and L. M. de Mendonca, "Microwave metamaterial-based sensor for dielectric characterization of liquids," Sensors, Vol. 18, 1513, 2018.
21. Alotaibi, S. A., Y. Cui, and M. M. Tentzeris, "CSRR based sensors for relative permittivity measurement with improved and uniform sensitivity throughout [0.9-10.9] GHz band," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 20, No. 9, 4667-4678, 1 May 2020.
22. Yeo, J. and J. I. Lee, "Slot-loaded microstrip patch sensor antenna for high-sensitivity permittivity characterization," Electronics, Vol. 8, 502, 2019.
23. Bait-Suwailam, M. M. and I. Bahadur, "Non-invasive microwave CSRR-based sensor for diabetic foot ulcers detection," 18th International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices (SSD), 1237-1240, Tunis, 2021.
24. Veselago, V. G., "The electrodynamics of substances with simultaneously negative values of ϵ and μ," Soviet Physics Uspekhi, Vol. 10, No. 4, 509, 1968.
25. Pendry, J. B., A. J. Holden, D. J. Robbins, and W. J. Stewart, "Magnetism from conductors and enhanced nonlinear phenomena," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 47, No. 11, 2075-2084, Nov. 1999.
26. Marques, R., F. Martin, and M. Sorolla, Metamaterials with Negative Parameters: Theory, Design and Microwave Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, USA, 2008.
27. Martin, F., "Metamaterials for wireless Communications, radiofrequency identification, and sensors (Review)," International Scholarly Research Network, Hindawi, 1-29, 2012.
28. Falcone, F., et al. "Effective negative-ϵ stopband microstrip lines based on complementary split ring resonators," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 14, No. 6, 280-282, 2004.
29. Baena, J. D., J. Bonache, F. Martin, et al. "Equivalent circuit models for split ring resonators and complementary split ring resonators coupled to planar transmission lines," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, 1451-1461, 2005.
30. Bait-Suwailam, M. M., L. Youse, and O. M. Ramahi, "Analytical models for predicting the effective permittivity of complementary metamaterial structures," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 55, No. 7, 1565-1569, July 2013.