1. Omar, Y. A. and C. F. Miller, "Characteristic impedance of rectangular coaxial transmission lines," Transactions of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, Part I: Communication and Electronics, Vol. 71, No. 1, 81-89, Jan. 1952, doi: 10.1109/TCE.1952.6371891.
2. Xiong, Y. Z., H. Liao, J. Shi, and S. C. Rustagi, "Characterizations of rectangular coaxial line fabricated on silicon substrate," 2002 32nd European Microwave Conference, 1-4, 2002, doi: 10.1109/EUMA.2002.339429.
3. Wu, Z., et al., "Microfabrication of coaxial filter without internal conductor support," 2019 International Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology (ICMMT), 1-3, 2019.
4. Ehsan, N., et al., "Broadband micro-coaxial Wilkinson dividers," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory & Techniques, Vol. 57, No. 11, 2783-2789, 2009.
5. Shu, M., W. Liu, J. Li, Y. Cao, C. Guo, and A. Zhang, "W-band waveguide slot array antenna with high gain based on rectangular micro-coaxial process," 2021 IEEE 4th International Conference on Electronic Information and Communication Technology (ICEICT), 379-381, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ICEICT53123.2021.9531187.
6. Li, X., H. Zhu, N. Li, B. Ai, Y. Tian, and H. Wang, "Surface micro-machined wideband circularly polarized antenna array for 60 GHz radios," Proceedings of 2014 3rd Asia-Pacific Conference on Antennas and Propagation, 1165-1168, 2014.
7. Popovic, Z., "Micro-coaxial micro-fabricated feeds for phased array antennas," 2010 IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology, 1-10, 2010.