1. Federal Communications Commission, "Revision of Part 15 of the Commission's rules regarding ultra-wideband transmission systems,", Tech. Rep., ET-Docket 98-153, FCC02-48, Apr. 2002.
2. Zhu, L., Sh. Sun, and W. Menzel, "Ultra-wideband (UWB) bandpass filters using multiple-mode resonator," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 15, No. 11, 796-798, Nov. 2005.
3. Chakraborty, P., P. P. Shome, A. Deb, A. Neogi, and J. R. Panda, "Compact conguration of open ended stub loaded multi-mode resonator based UWB bandpass filter with high selectivity," 2021 8th International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN), 59-63, 2021, doi: 10.1109/SPIN52536.2021.9565956.
4. Weng, M. H., C.-T. Liauh, H.-W. Wu, and S. R. Vargas, "An ultra-wideband bandpass lter with an embedded open-circuited stub structure to improve in-band performance," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 19, No. 3, 146-148, Mar. 2009, doi: 10.1109/LMWC.2009.2013733.
5. Louazene, H., M. Challal, and M. Boulakroune, "Compact ultra-wide band bandpass filter design employing multiple-mode resonator and defected ground structure," Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 73, 376-383, Dec. 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2015.12.006.
6. Louazene, H., M. Boulakroune, and M. Challal, "UWB microstrip bandpass lter using multiple-mode resonator and rectangular-shaped DGS," International Conference on Telecommunication and Applications (ICTA-14), Bejaia, Algeria, Apr. 23-24, 2014.
7. Boulakroune, M., M. Challal, H. Louazene, and S. Fentiz, "Design and synthesis of two tunable bandpass filters based on varactors and defected ground structure," International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vol. 9, No. 3, 271-275, 2015, doi: 10.5281/zenodo.1099706.
8. Louazene, H., M. Boulakroune, and M. Challal, "The broadside-coupled microstrip structure using open loop resonator DGS," The 2014 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications, 1-4, 2014, doi: 10.1109/SNCC.2014.6866532.
9. Ghazali, A. N. and A. Singh, "Broadside coupled UWB filter with dual notched band and extended upper stopband," 2014 International Conference on Devices, Circuits and Communications (ICDCCom), 1-5, 2014, doi: 10.1109/ICDCCom.2014.7024701.
10. Chu, Q.-X. and X.-K. Tian, "Design of UWB bandpass filter using stepped-impedance stub-loaded resonator," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 20, No. 9, 501-503, Sept. 2010, doi: 10.1109/LMWC.2010.2053024.
11. Khalid, S. and S. Q. Ali, "Design of highly selective ultra-wideband (UWB) bandpass lter using step impedance resonator and parallel coupled lines," 2015 Symposium on Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering (RAEE), 1-4, 2015, doi: 10.1109/RAEE.2015.7352760.
12. Hammed, R. T. and D. Mirshekar-Syahkal, "High-order UWB bandpass filter using cascaded E-shape microstrip structure," 2011 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium, 1-4, 2011, doi: 10.1109/MWSYM.2011.5972811.
13. Zhang, T., F. Xiao, X. Tang, and L. Guo, "A multi-mode resonator-based UWB bandpass lter with wide stopband," International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Vol. 8, No. 7, 1031-1035, Nov. 2016, doi: 10.1017/S1759078715001026.
14. Louazene, H., M. Challal, and M. Boulakroune, "Compact UWB BPF with notch-band using SIR and DGS," Int. J. High Performance Computing and Networking, Vol. 11, No. 2, 167-172, 2018, doi: 10.1504/IJHPCN.2018.089889.
15. Wu, Z., Y. Shim, and M. Rais-Zadeh, "Miniaturized UWB filters integrated with tunable notch lters using a silicon-based integrated passive device technology," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 60, No. 3, 518-527, Mar. 2012, doi: 10.1109/TMTT.2011.2178428.
16. Louazene, H., M. Challal, and M. Boulakroune, "Band-notched ultra-wideband bandpass filter design using multiple-mode resonator and stepped impedance stub loaded," 2017 5th International Conference on Electrical Engineering --- Boumerdes (ICEE-B), 1-5, 2017, doi: 10.1109/ICEE-B.2017.8192151.
17. Luo, X., J.-G. Ma, K. Ma, and K. S. Yeo, "Compact UWB bandpass filter with ultra narrow notched band," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 20, No. 3, 145-147, Mar. 2010, doi: 10.1109/LMWC.2010.2040212.
18. Shavakand, M. Y. and J. A. Shokouh, "Compact UWB filter with narrow notched band based on grounded circular patch resonator," Int. J. Ultra Wideband Communications and Systems, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2019, doi: 10.1504/IJUWBCS.2019.101173.
19. Zhou, J. Ch., P. Guo, and W. Wu, "Compact UWB BPF with a tunable notched band based on triple-mode HMSIW resonator," I.J. Wireless and Microwave Technologies, Vol. 1, 1-12, 2016, doi: 10.5815/ijwmt.2016.01.01.
20. Ghazali, A. N. and S. Pal, "UWB-BPF with application based triple notches and suppressed stopband," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 39, 149-163, 2013.
21. Sen, S. and T. Moyra, "Modeling of a compact ultra-wideband bandpass filter with a single notch using DGS and DMS technology," Waves in Random and Complex Media, 2021, doi: 10.1080/17455030.2021.1987585.
22. Liu, L.-Q., H.-S. Lai, H.-M. Hu, J.-J. Chen, M.-H. Weng, and R.-Y. Yang, "A simple method to design a UWB filter with a notched band using short-circuit step impedance stubs," Electronics, Vol. 11, 1124, 2022, https://doi.org/10.3390/electronics11071124.
23. Azizi, S., M. El Gharbi, S. Ahyoud, and A. Asselman, "Design and analysis of compact microstrip UWB band pass lter with a notched band using defected microstrip structure," Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 32, 669-674, 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.promfg.2019.02.269.
24. Huang, L., M. Li, P.-J. Zhang, K. Duan, and Y. Song, "A novel miniaturized UWB bandpass filter basing on E-shaped defected microstrip structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 93, 49-57, 2020.
25. Zhang, T., F. Xiao, J. Bao, and X. Tang, "A compact UWB bandpass filter with a notched band using a multistubs loaded resonator," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 1, 2017, doi: 10.1002/mmce.21054.
26. Challal, M., "Design and fabrication of a compact UWB filter with WLAN stopband rejection characteristic," The 4th International Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical Systems --- ICRAES'19, Hammamet, Tunisia, Dec. 23-25, 2019, ISBN: 978-9938-9937-2-1.
27. Basit, A., M. I. Khattak, and M. Alhasan, "Design and analysis of a microstrip planar UWB bandpass lter with triple notch bands for WiMAX, WLAN, and X-band satellite communication systems," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 93, 155-164, 2020.
28. El Bakalia, H. E., H. Elftouha, A. Farkhsia, and A. Zakriti, "A compact UWB bandpass filter with WLAN band rejection using hybrid technique," Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 46, 922-926, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.promfg.2020.05.009.