School of Life Science
School of Electronic and Information Engineering
School of Computing
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
The Affiliated Jiangning Hospital of Nanjing Medical University
1. Murray, J. F., "Pulmonary edema: Pathophysiology and diagnosis," International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Vol. 15, No. 2, 155-160, 2011.
2. Schwaiberger, D., P. A. Pickerodt, A. Pomprapa, O. Tjarks, F. Kork, W. Boemke, et al. "Closed-loop mechanical ventilation for lung injury: A novel physiological-feedback mode following the principles of the open lung concept," Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing, Vol. 32, No. 3, 493-502, 2018.
3. Bodenstein, M., M. David, and K. Markstaller, "Principles of electrical impedance tomography and its clinical application," Critical Care Medicine, Vol. 37, No. 2, 713-724, 2009.
4. Tingay, D. G., M. J. Wallace, R. Bhatia, G. M. Schmolzer, V. A. Zahra, M. J. Dolan, et al. "Surfactant before the first inflation at birth improves spatial distribution of ventilation and reduces lung injury in preterm lambs," Journal of Applied Physiology, Vol. 116, No. 3, 251-258, 2014.
5. Herrero, R., G. Sanchez, J. A. Lorente, and , "New insights into the mechanisms of pulmonary edema in acute lung injury," Annals of Translational Medicine, Vol. 6, No. 2, 32, 2018.
6. Park, S., R. Farah, S. M. Shea, E. Tryggestad, R. Hales, and J. Lee, "Simultaneous tumor and surrogate motion tracking with dynamic MRI for radiation therapy planning," Physics in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 63, No. 2, 025015, 2018.
7. Balachandran, R., D. Schurzig, J. M. Fitzpatrick, and R. F. Labadie, "Evaluation of portable CT scanners for otologic image-guided surgery," International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, Vol. 7, No. 2, 315-321, 2012.
8. Schullcke, B., S. Krueger-Ziolek, B. Gong, R. A. Jorres, U. Mueller-Lisse, and K. Moeller, "Ventilation inhomogeneity in obstructive lung diseases measured by electrical impedance tomography: A simulation study," Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing, Vol. 32, No. 4, 753-761, 2018.
9. Crabb, M. G., J. L. Davidson, R. Little, P. Wright, A. R. Morgan, C. A. Miller, et al. "Mutual information as a measure of image quality for 3D dynamic lung imaging with EIT," Physiological Measurement, Vol. 35, No. 5, 863-879, 2014.
10. Fan, W. and H. X. Wang, "3D modelling of the human thorax for ventilation distribution measured through electrical impedance tomography," Measurement Science and Technology, Vol. 21, No. 11, 115801-1-115801-8, 2010.
11. Frerichs, I., "Electrical impedance tomography (EIT) in applications related to lung and ventilation: A review of experimental and clinical activities," Physiological Measurement, Vol. 21, No. 2, R1-R21, 2000.
12. Adler, A., M. B. Amato, J. H. Arnold, R. Bayford, M. Bodenstein, S. H. Bohm, et al. "Whither lung EIT: Where are we, where do we want to go and what do we need to get there?," Physiological Measurement, Vol. 33, No. 5, 679-694, 2012.
13. Javaherian, A., M. Soleimani, and K. Moeller, "A fast time-difference inverse solver for 3D EIT with application to lung imaging," Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, Vol. 54, No. 8, 1243-1255, 2016.
14. Martin, S. and C. T. M. Choi, "A post-processing method for three-dimensional electrical impedance tomography," Scientific Reports, Vol. 7, 7212, 2017.
15. Dimas, C., N. Uzunoglu, and P. P. Sotiriadis, "An efficient point-matching method-of-moments for 2D and 3D electrical impedance tomography using radial basis functions," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 69, No. 2, 783-794, 2022.
16. Sun, B. Y., S. H. Yue, Z. H. Hao, Z. Q. Cui, and H. X. Wang, "An improved Tikhonov regularization method for lung cancer monitoring using electrical impedance tomography," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 19, No. 8, 3049-3057, 2019.
17. Tawil, D. S., D. Rye, and M. Velonaki, "Improved image reconstruction for an EIT-based sensitive skin with multiple internal electrodes," IEEE Transactions on Robotics, Vol. 27, No. 3, 425-435, 2011.
18. Gong, B., B. Schullcke, S. Krueger-Ziolek, F. Zhang, U. Mueller-Lisse, and K. Moeller, "Higher order total variation regularization for EIT reconstruction," Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, Vol. 56, No. 8, 1367-1378, 2018.
19. Borsic, A. and A. Adler, "A primal-dual interior-point framework for using the L1 or L2 norm on the data and regularization terms of inverse problems," Inverse Problems, Vol. 28, No. 9, 095011, 2012.
20. Brito-Loeza, C., R. Legarda-Saenz, and A. Martin-Gonzalez, "A fast algorithm for a total variation based phase demodulation model," Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, Vol. 36, No. 3, 617-636, 2020.
21. Strauss, T. and T. Khan, "Statistical inversion in electrical impedance tomography using mixed total variation and non-convex l(p) regularization prior," Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, Vol. 23, No. 5, 529-542, 2015.
22. Gonzalez, G., V. Kolehmainen, and A. Seppanen, "Isotropic and anisotropic total variation regularization in electrical impedance tomography," Computers & Mathematics with Applications, Vol. 74, No. 3, 564-576, 2017.
23. Tehrani, J. N., A. McEwan, C. Jin, and A. van Schaik, "L1 regularization method in electrical impedance tomography by using the L1-curve (Pareto frontier curve)," Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 36, No. 3, 1095-1105, 2012.
24. Wu, C. Y., Z. H. Wei, H. Bi, B. C. Zhang, Y. Lin, and W. Hong, "InSAR imaging based on L1 regularisation joint reconstruction via complex approximated message passing," Electronics Letters, Vol. 54, No. 4, 237-239, 2018.
25. Mamatjan, Y., A. Borsic, D. Gursoy, and A. Adler, "An experimental clinical evaluation of EIT imaging with l(1) data and image norms," Physiological Measurement, Vol. 34, No. 9, 1027-1039, 2013.
26. Liu, J. Z., L. Lin, W. B. Zhang, and G. Li, "A novel combined regularization algorithm of total variation and Tikhonov regularization for open electrical impedance tomography," Physiological Measurement, Vol. 34, No. 7, 823-838, 2013.
27. Borsic, A., B. M. Graham, A. Adler, and W. R. B. Lionheart, "In vivo impedance imaging with total variation regularization," IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, Vol. 29, No. 1, 44-54, 2010.
28. De Munck, J. C., T. J. C. Faes, and R. M. Heethaar, "The boundary element method in the forward and inverse problem of electrical impedance tomography," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 47, No. 6, 792-800, 2000.
29. Abascal, J., J. Chamorro-Servent, J. Aguirre, S. Arridge, T. Correia, J. Ripoll, et al. "Fluorescence diffuse optical tomography using the split Bregman method," Medical Physics, Vol. 38, No. 11, 6275-6284, 2011.
30. Yang, J. F., Y. Zhang, and W. T. Yin, "A fast alternating direction method for TVL1-L2 signal reconstruction from partial fourier data," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Vol. 4, No. 2, 288-297, 2010.
31. Yang, J. F. and Y. Zhang, "Alternating direction algorithms for l(1)-problems in compressive sensing," SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, Vol. 33, No. 1, 250-278, 2011.
32. Xu, W. H., Y. N. Xie, X. Zhang, and W. Li, "Cerebral angiography under artificial intelligence algorithm in the design of nursing cooperation plan for intracranial aneurysm patients in craniotomy clipping," Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 2182931, 2022.
33. Wang, Q., J. M. Wang, X. Y. Li, X. J. Duan, R. H. Zhang, H. Zhang, et al. "Exploring respiratory motion tracking through electrical impedance tomography," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 70, 1-12, 2021.
34. Gao, X. W., P. Y. Qian, D. Cen, W. J. Hong, Q. Peng, and M. Xue, "Synthesis of phosphatidylcholine in rats with oleic acid-induced pulmonary edema and effect of exogenous pulmonary surfactant on its De Novo synthesis," Plos One, Vol. 13, No. 3, 1-13, 2018.
35. Gomez-Laberge, C., J. H. Arnold, and G. K. Wolf, "A unified approach for EIT imaging of regional overdistension and atelectasis in acute lung injury," IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, Vol. 31, No. 3, 834-842, 2012.
36. Li, X. Y., X. J. Chen, Q. Wang, J. M. Wang, X. J. Duan, Y. K. Sun, et al. "Electrical-impedance-tomography imaging based on a new three-dimensional thorax model for assessing the extent of lung injury," Aip Advances, Vol. 9, No. 12, 125310, 2019.
37. Trepte, C. J. C., C. R. Phillips, J. Sola, A. Adler, S. A. Haas, M. Rapin, et al. "Electrical impedance tomography (EIT) for quantification of pulmonary edema in acute lung injury," Critical Care, Vol. 20, 18, 2016.
38. Riera, J., P. J. Riu, P. Casan, and J. R. Masclans, "Electrical impedance tomography in acute lung injury," Medicina Intensiva, Vol. 35, No. 8, 509-517, 2011.
39. Hagawane, T. N., R. V. Gaikwad, and N. A. Kshirsagar, "Dual hit lipopolysaccharide & oleic acid combination induced rat model of acute lung injury/acute respiratory distress syndrome," Indian Journal of Medical Research, Vol. 143, 624-632, 2016.
40. Wang, Q., H. Y. Zhang, X. Y. Li, X. J. Duan, J. M. Wang, R. H. Zhang, et al. "Error-constraint deep learning scheme for electrical impedance tomography (EIT)," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 71, 1-11, 2022.
41. Quintel, M., P. Pelosi, P. Caironi, J. P. Meinhardt, T. Luecke, P. Herrmann, et al. "An increase of abdominal pressure increases pulmonary edema in oleic acid-induced lung injury," American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Vol. 169, No. 4, 534-541, 2004.