1. Strutt, J. W. and L. Rayleigh, "On the electromagnetic theory of light," Phil. Mag., Vol. 12, 81-101, 1881.
2. Bowman, J. J., T. B. A. Senior, and P. L. E. Uslenghi, Electromagnetic and Acoustic Scattering by Simple Shapes, Hemisphere Publishing Corp., New York, 1987.
3. Ruck, G. T., D. E. Barrick, W. D. Stuart, and C. K. Kirchbaum, Radar Cross Section Handbook, Vol. 1, Plenum Press, New York, 1970.
4. Crispin, Jr., J. W., and K. M. Siegel, Methods of Radar Cross-section Analysis, Academic Press, New York, 1968.
5. Siegel, K. M., "Bistatic radars and forward scattering," Proc. National Conference on Aeronautical Electronics, 286, Dayton, Ohio, 1958.
6. King, R. W. P. and T. T. Wu, The Scattering and Diffraction of Waves, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1959.
7. Putnam, J. M. and L. N. Medgyesi-Mitschang, "Combined field integral equation formulation for axially inhomogeneous bodies of revolution," McDonnell Douglas Research Laboratories Technical Report, Vol. 1, No. QA003, 1986.
8. Ross, R. A., "Backscattering from square plates illuminated with vertical polarization," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 54, No. 1, 272-275, January 2006.