1. Wong, S. W. and L. Zhu, "EBG-embedded multiple-mode resonator for UWB bandpass filter with improved upper-stopband performance ," IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., Vol. 17, No. 6, 421-423, June 2007.
2. Singh, P. K., S. Basu, and Y. H. Wang, "Planar ultra-wideband bandpass filter using edge coupled microstrip lines and stepped impedance open stub ," IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett. , Vol. 17, No. 9, 649-651, Sep. 2007.
3. Zhu, L., S. Sun, and W. Menzel, "Ultra-wideband (UWB) bandpass filters using multiple-mode resonator ," IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., Vol. 15, No. 11, 796-798, Nov. 2005.
4. Chen, H. and Y.-X. Zhang, "A novel and compact UWB bandpass filter using microstrip fork-form resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 77, 273-280, 2007.
5. Hsieh, L. H. and K. Chang, "Compact, low insertion-loss, sharprejection, and wide-band microstrip bandpass filters ," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 51, No. 4, 1241-1246, Apr. 2003.
6. Xiao, J.-K. and Q.-X. Chu, "Novel microstrip triangular resonator bandpass filter with transmission zeros and wide bands using fractal-shapedd efection," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 77, 343-356, 2007.
7. Shaman, H. and J. S. Hong, "An optimum ultra-wideband (UWB) bandpass filter with spurious response suppression," Proc. IEEE Conf. Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference, 1-5, Dec. 2006.
8. Tang, C. W. and M. G. Chen, "A microstrip ultra-wideband bandpass filter with cascaded broadband bandpass and bandstop filters," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 55, 2412-2417, Nov. 2007.
9. Yang, G. M., R. Jin, J. Geng, X. Huang, and G. Xiao, "Ultrawideband bandpass filter with hybrid quasi-lumped elements and defected ground structure ," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation , Vol. 1, 733-736, June 2007.
10. Shaman, H. N. and J. S. Hong, "A compact ultra-wideband (UWB) bandpass filter with transmission zero," European Microwave Conference, 603-605, Sep. 2006.
11. Wong, W. T., Y. S. Lin, C. H. Wang, and C. H. Chen, "Highly selective microstrip bandpass filters for ultra-wideband (UWB) applications," Proc. Asia-Pacific Microw. Conf. (APMC), 1-4, Dec. 2005.
12. Zhang, J., B. Cui, S. Lin, and X.-W. Sun, "Sharp-rejection lowpass filter with controllable transmission zero using complementary split ring resonators (CSRRs)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 69, 219-226, 2007.
13. Chen, J., Z.-B.Weng, Y.-C. Jiao, and F.-S. Zhang, "Lowpass filter design of Hilbert curve ring defected ground structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 70, 269-280, 2007.
14. Moghadasi, S. M., "Compact and wideband 1-D mushroom-like EBG filters," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 83, 323-333, 2008.
15. Han, S. H., X. L. Wang, and Y. Fan, "Analysis and design of multiple-bandband stop filters," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 70, 297-306, 2007.
16. Hong, J. S. and M. J. Lancaster, Microstrip Filters for RF/Microwave Application, Wiley, New York, 2001.
17. Pozar, D. M., Microwave Engineering, Wiley, New York, 1998.
18. Mattaei, G., L. Young, and E. M. T. Jones, Microwave Filters, Impedance-Matching Networks, and Coupling Structures, Artech House, Norwood, MA, 1980.
19. IE3D User's Manual, Release 8, Zeland Software, Inc., 2001.