1. Sanz-Serna, J. M. and M. P. Calvo, Numerical Hamiltonian Problems, Chapman & Hall, London, UK, 1994.
2. Hirono, T., W. Lui, S. Seki, and Y. Yoshikuni, "A three-dimensional fourth-order finite-difference time-domain scheme using a symplectic integrator propagator," IEEE Trans. on Microw. Theory and Tech., Vol. 49, 1640-1648, 2001.
3. Sha, W., Z. Huang, M. Chen, and X. Wu, "Survey on symplectic finite-difference time-domain scheme for Maxwell's equation," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propag., Vol. 56, No. 2, 493-500, 2008.
4. Sha, W., Z. Huang, X. Wu, and M. Chen, "Application of the symplectic finite-difference time-domain scheme to electromagnetic simulation," J. Comput. Phys., Vol. 225, 33-50, 2007.
5. Sha, W., X. Wu, Z. Huang, and M. Chen, "Waveguide simulation using the high-order symplectic finite-difference time-domain scheme," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 13, 237-256, 2009.
6. Kusaf, M., A. Y. Oztoprak, and D. S. Daoud, "Optimized exponential operator coefficients for symplectic FDTD method," IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett.,, Vol. 15, No. 2, 86-88, 2005.
7. Gradoni, G., V. Mariani Primiani, and F. Moglie, "Reverberation chamber as a multivariate process: FDTD evaluation of correlation matrix and independent positions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 133, 217-234, 2013.
8. Izadi, M., M. Z. A. Ab Kadir, and C. Gomes, "Evaluation of electromagnetic fields associated with inclined lightning channel using second order FDTD-hybrid methods," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 117, 209-236, 2011.
9. Vaccari, A., A. Cala' Lesina, L. Cristoforetti, and R. Pontalti, "Parallel implementation of a 3D subgridding FDTD algorithm for large simulations," Progress In Electromagnetics Researc, Vol. 120, 263-292, 2011.
10. Krumpholz, M. and L. P. B. Katehi, "MRTD: New time-domain schemes based on multiresolution analysis," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 44, No. 4, 555-571, 1996.
11. Liu, Y., Y.-W. Chen, P. Zhang, and X. Xu, "Implementation and application of the spherical MRTD algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 139, 577-597, 2013.
12. Sarris, C. D., "New concepts for the multiresolution time domain (MRTD) analysis of microwave structures," Proc. 34th Eur. Microw. Conf., Vol. 2, 881-884, London, UK, 2004..
13. Cao, Q., R. Kanapady, and F. Reitich, "High-order Runge-Kutta multiresolution time-domain methods for computational electromagnetics," IEEE Trans. on Microw. Theory and Tech., Vol. 54, No. 8, 3316-3326, 2006.
14. Chen, X. and Q. Cao, "Analysis of characreristics of two-dimensional Runge-Kutta multiresolution time-domain scheme," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 13, 217-227, 2010.
15. Fujii, M. and W. J. R. Hoefer, "Dispersion of time-domain wavelet-Galerkin method based on Daubechies compactly supported scaling functions with three and four vanishing moments," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 10, No. 4, 125-127, 2000.