1. Finkenzeller, D. K., RFID Handbook: Radio-frequency Identification Fundamentals and Applications, 2nd Ed., J. Wiley & Sons, New York, 2003.
2. Kanesan, M., D. V. Thiel, A. Galehdar, and S. G. O'Keefe, "Rapid analysis and optimization of planar Yagi-Uda dipole arrays printed on a dielectric substrate," Int. J. RF Microwave Comput.-Aided Eng., 2013, Doi: 10.1002/mmce.20747.
3. Abbosh, A., "Accurate effective permittivity calculation of printed center-fed dipoles and its application to quasi Yagi-Uda antennas," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 61, No. 4, 2297-2300, 2013.
4. Kanesan, M., D. V. Thiel, and S. G. O'Keefe, "The effect of lossy dielectric objects on a UHF RFID meander line antenna," IEEE AP-S International Symposium, 1-2, Chicago, Jul. 2012.
5. Jackson, D. and N. Alexopoulos, "Analysis of planar strip geometries in a substrate-superstrate configuration," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 34, No. 12, 1430-1438, 1986.
6. Delgado, H. J. and M. H. Thursby, "A novel neural network combined with FDTD for the synthesis of a printed dipole antenna," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 53, No. 7, 2231-2236, 2005.
7. Zhang, Y., Z. N. Chen, and M. Y. W. Chia, "Characteristics of planar dipoles printed on finite-size PCBs in UWB radio systems," IEEE AP-S International Symposium, Vol. 3, 2512-2515, Monterey, Jun. 2004.
8. Arima, T., T. Uno, and M. Takahashi, "FDTD analysis of printed antenna on thin dielectric sheet including quasi-static approximation," IEEE AP-S International Symposium, Vol. 1, 1022-1025, Monterey, Jun. 2004.
9. Plus, N.-W., User's Manual, Nittany Scientific Inc., 2003.
10. Hallen, E., "Theoretical investigation in the transmitting and receiving qualities of antennae," Nova Acta Regiae Soc. Sci. Upsaliensis, Ser. IV, Vol. 11, 1-44, 1938.
11. Cheng, D. K., Field and Wave Electromagnetics, 2nd Ed., Addison-Wesley, MA, 1983.
12. Collin, R. E., Field Theory of Guided Waves, 2nd Ed., IEEE-Press, NY, 1991.
13. Wait, J. R., Electromagnetic Waves in Stratified Media, IEEE-Press, NY, 1995.
14. Seshadri, S. R., Fundamentals of Transmission Lines and Electromagnetic Fields, Addison-Wesley, MA, 1971.
15. Thiel, D. V. and S. Smith, Switched Parasitic Antennas for Cellular Communications, Artech House, MA, 2002.