The location and topology of grounding grid conductors are necessary to corrosion diagnosis and digging in most cases. In this paper, an integrated detecting device for grounding conductor buried position is designed. Based on the principle of magnetic field method, a multi-layer cascade PCB hollow coil sensor is designed. AC excitation current source, 16-channel control circuit, lock-in amplifier (LIA) circuit and 4-channel synchronous acquisition circuit are realized. The experimental test is completed for the integrated detection device, and results verify the feasibility of the system.
2. Syrett, B. C. and J. A. Gorman, "Cost of corrosion in the electric power industry: An update," Materials Performance, Vol. 42, 7, 2003.
3. Gouda, O. and A. Mohamed, "Ground Potential Rise (GPR) of faulty substations having equal and unequal spacing grounding grids conductors," IET Generation Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 11, No. 1, 18-26, 2017.
4. Gillies, D. A., J. D. Randolph, H. Abdallah, and R. S. Brown, "Current north american assessment and refurbishment practices of substation grounding systems," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 20, 1886-1889, 2005.
5. Ramalho, L., W. Rocha, A. Nakamura, B. Arajo, A. Castro, A. Klautau, R. Lima, and R. Freire, "Data acquisition system for continuous monitoring of grounding grids in energized substations," International Symposium on Instrumentation Systems Circuits and Transducers, 113-117, 2016.
6. Charalambous, C., N. Kokkinos, and A. Demetriou, "Impact of photovoltaic oriented DC stray current corrosion on large scale solar farms' grounding and third-party infrastructure: Modelling and assessment," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 51, 5421-5430, 2015.
7. Du, J., J. Han, and W. Liu, "The research of grounding grid corrosion factors based on vector similarity and fuzzy techniques," International Symposium on Computer Consumer and Control, 625-629, 2014.
8. Colominas, I., J. Gómez-Calviño, F. Navarrina, and M. Casteleiro, "Computer analysis of earthing systems in horizontally or vertically layered soils," Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 59, 149-156, 2001.
9. Habjanic, A., M. Trlep, and J. Pihler, "The influence of an additional substance in the trenches surrounding the grounding grid's conductors on the grounding grid's performance," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 43, 1257-1260, 2007.
10. Liu, K., et al., "A novel resistance network node potential measurement method and application in grounding grids corrosion diagnosis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 52, 9-20, 2016.
11. Wang, X., W. He, F. Yang, L. Zhu, and X. Liu, "Topology detection of grounding grids based on derivative method," Diangong Jishu Xuebao/Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 30, 73-78, 2015.
12. Li, C., W. He, D. Yao, F. Yang, X. Kou, and X. Wang, "Topological measurement and characterization of substation grounding grids based on derivative method," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol. 63, 158-164, 2014.
13., , C37.235-2007 - IEEE Guide for the Application of Rogowski Coils Used for Protective Relaying Purposes, 2008.