1. Liu, S., R. Zhan, J. Zhang, and Z. Zhuang, "Radar automatic target recognition based on sequential vanishing component analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 145, 241-250, 2014.
2. Osman, H., L. Pan, S. Blostein, and L. Gagnon, "Classification of ships in airborne SAR imagery using backpropagation neural networks," Proceedings of the SPIE Radar Processing, Technology, and Applications II, Vol. 3161, 126-136, San Diego, USA, September 24, 1997.
3. Zhou, J., Z. Shi, X. Cheng, and Q. Fu, "Automatic target recognition of SAR images based on global scattering center model," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 49, 3713-3729, 2011.
4. Martorella, M., E. Giusti, L. Demi, Z. Zhou, A. Cacciamano, F. Berizzi, and B. Bates, "Target recognition by means of polarimetric ISAR images," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 47, 225-239, 2011.
5. Musman, S., D. Kerr, and C. Bachmann, "Automatic recognition of ISAR ship image," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 32, 1392-1403, 1996.
6. Ruck, G. T., D. E. Barrick, W. D. Stuart, and C. K. Krichbaum, Radar Cross Section Handbook, Vol. 1, Plenum, New York, 1970.
7. Lee, S.-J., I.-S. Choi, B. Cho, E. J. Rothwell, and A. K. Temme, "Performance enhancement of target recognition using feature vector fusion of monostatic and bistatic radar," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 144, 291-302, 2014.
8. Lee, K. C., "Polarization effects on bistatic microwave imaging of perfectly conducting cylinders,", Master Thesis, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, 1991.
9. Farhat, N. H., "Microwave diversity imaging and automated target identification based on models of neural networks," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 77, 670-681, 1989.
10. Chi, C. and N. H. Farhat, "Frequency swept tomographic imaging of three-dimensional perfectly conducting objects," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 29, 312-319, 1981.
11. Farhat, N. H., T. Dzekov, and E. Ledet, "Computer simulation of frequency swept imaging," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 64, 1453-1454, 1976.
12. Chan, S. C. and K. C. Lee, "Radar target identification of ships by kernel principal component analysis on RCS," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 26, 64-74, 2012.
13. Chan, S. C. and K. C. Lee, "Radar target recognition by MSD algorithms on angular diversity RCS," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 12, 937-940, 2013.
14. Chan, S. C. and K. C. Lee, "Angular-diversity target recognition by kernel scatter-difference based discriminant analysis on RCS," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 42, 409-420, 2013.
15. Liu, Q. S., X. Tang, H. Q. Lu, and S. D. Ma, "Kernel scatter-difference based discriminant analysisfor face recognition," Proceedings of the International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Vol. 2, 419-422, Cambridge, UK, August 26, 2004.
16. Liu, Q. S., X. Tang, H. Q. Lu, and S. D. Ma, "Face recognition using kernel scatter-difference based discriminant analysis," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Vol. 17, 1081-1085, 2006.
17. Duda, R. O., P. E. Hart, and D. G. Stork, Pattern Classification, Wiley, New York, 2001.