1. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, John Wiley --- IEEE Press, USA, 1993.
2. Hussein, K. F. A., "Fast computational algorithm for efie applied to arbitrarily-shaped conducting surfaces," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 68, 339-357, 2007.
3. Harrington, R. F., "Matrix methods for field problems," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 55, No. 2, 1967.
4. Davis, H. and K. Thomson, Linear Algebra and Linear Operators in Engineering, Vol. 3, Academic Press, 2000.
5. Press, W. H., S. A. Teukolsky, W. T. Vetterling, and B. P. Flannery, Numerical Recipes in C, Cambridge Univ. Press, U.K., 1992.
6. Liu, Y., F. Safavi, S. Chadhuri, and R. Sabry, "On the determination of resonant modes of dielectric objects using surface integral equations," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 4, 2004.
7. Hazdra, P. and P. Hamouz, "On the modal superposition lying under the MoM matrix equations," Radioengineering, Vol. 17, No. 3, 2008.
8. Harrington, R. F. and J. R. Mautz, "Theory of characteristic modes for conducting bodies," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 19, No. 5, 1971.
9. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Wiley, USA, 1989.
10. Abadir, K. and J. Magnus, Matrix Algebra, Cambridge Univ. Press, U.K., 2005.
11. Chari, M. and S. Salon, Numerical Mathods in Electromagnetism, Academic Press, 2000.
12. Cabedo, M. F., E. D. Antonino, A. N. Valero, and M. F. Bataller, "The theory of characteristic modes revisited: A contribution to the design of antennas for modern applications," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 49, No. 5, 2007.
13. Makarov, S. N., Antenna and EM Modeling with Matlab, John Wiley, USA, 2002.
14. Anderson, E., et al., LAPACK Users' Guide, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), USA, 1999.
15. Lee, K. F., S. L. S. Yang, A. A. Kishk, and M. L. Kwai, "The versatile u-slot patch antenna," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 52, No. 1, 2010.
16. Peitgen, H. O., H. Jrgens, and D. Saupe, Chaos and Fractals, Springer, USA, 2004.
17. Arajo, M. G., J. M. Brtolo, F. Obelleiro, and J. L. Rodrguez, "Geometry based preconditioner for radiation problems involving wire and surface basis functions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 93, 29-40, 2009.
18. Gustafsson, M. and S. Nordebo, "Bandwidth, Q factor, and resonance models of antennas," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 62z, 1-20, 2006.
19. Fan, J.-W., C. H. Liang, and X.-W. Dai, "Design of cross-coupled dual-band filter with equal-length split-ring resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 75, 285-293, 2007.
20. Chen, Y., H.-J. Sun, and X. Lv, "Novel design of dual-polarization broad-band and dual-band printed L-shaped probe fed microstrip patch antenna," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 2-3, 297-308, 2009.
21. Hazdra, P., Fractal patch antennas, Ph.D. thesis, CTU in Prague, Czech Republic, 2009.