1. Rubsamen, M. and A. B. Gershman, "Direction-of-arrival estimation for nonuniform sensor arrays: From manifold separation to Fourier domain MUSIC methods," IEEE Transactions on Signal Process., Vol. 57, No. 2, 588-599, Feb. 2009.
2. Belloni, F., A. Richter, and V. Koivunen, Extension of root-MUSIC to non-ULA array configurations, Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, ICASSP, IV-IV, France, 2006.
3. Haijie, L., F. Wentao, L. Ying, and L. Jiaxuan, Research on direction-of-arrival estimation with arbitrary geometry array, Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, ICSP, 315-318, China, 2010.
4. Rubsamen, M. and A. B. Gershman, Root-music based direction-of-arrival estimation methods for arbitrary non-uniform arrays, Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, ICASSP, 2317-2320, USA, 2008.
5. Wasylkiwskyj, W. and I. Kopriva, A modified root polynomial algorithm, Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Applied Electromagnetics and Communications, ICECom, 1-3, Croatia, 2005.
6. Tuncer, E. and B. Friedlander, Classical and Modern Direction-of-Arrival Estimation, Chapter 5, Elsevier, 2009.
7. Babu, K. V. S., A fast algorithm for adaptive estimation of root-MUSIC polynomial coefficients, Proc. International Conference Acoustics, Speech, Signal Processing, ICASSP, 2229-2232, Canada, 1991.
8. Wither, Jr., L., Piecewise root-MUSIC, Proc. International Conference Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, ICASSP, 3305-3308, Canada, 1991.
9. Zhuang, J., W. Li, and A. Manikas, An IDFT-based root-MUSIC for arbitrary arrays, Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, ICASSP, 2614-2617, USA, 2010.
10. Gross, F., Smart Antennas for Wireless Communications with MATLAB, Chapter 7, McGraw-Hill, 2005.
11. Belloni, F., A. Richter, and V. Koivunen, "DoA estimation via manifold separation for arbitrary array structures," IEEE Transactions on Signal Process., Vol. 55, No. 10, 4800-4810, Oct. 2007.
12. Foutz, J., A. Spanias, and M. K. Banavar, Narrowband Direction of Arrival Estimation for Antenna Array, Chapter 3, Morgan and Claypool Publishers Series, 2008.
13. Balanis, C. A. and P. I. Ioannides, Introduction to Smart Antennas, Chapter 5, Morgan and Claypool Publishers, 2007.
14. Chen, Z., G. Gokeda, and Y. Yu, Introduction to Direction-of-Arrival Estimation, Chapter 3, Artech House, 2010.
15. Hwang, H. K., Z. Aliyazicioglu, M. Grice, and A. Yakovlev, Direction of arrival estimation using a root-MUSIC algorithm, Proceedings of International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists, IMECS, Vol. II, Hong Kong, 2008.
16. Rao, B. D. and K. V. S. Hari, "Performance analysis of root-MUSIC," IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Vol. 37, No. 12, 1939-1949, Dec. 1989.
17. Shim, H.-T. and C.-H. Park, "Gibbs phenomenon for trigono-metric interpolation," J. of Appl. Math. and Computing, Vol. 16, No. 1--2, 605-612, 2004.
18. Atkinson, K. E., An Introduction to Numerical Analysis, 2nd Ed., Chapter 3, Wilely and Sons, New York, 1988.
19. Pan, C., "Gibbs phenomenon removal and digital filtering directly through the fast Fourier transform," IEEE Transactions on Signal Process., Vol. 49, No. 2, 444-448, Feb. 2001.
20. Lin, F., Polynomial Interpolation, Chapter 2, National Taiwan Ocean University Pub., Scientific Computing, 2007.
21. Farahmand, K. and T. Li, Random trigonometric polynomials with nonidentically distributed coefficients, International Journal of Stochastic Analysis, Vol. 2010, 1-10, Hindawi Publishing Cooperation, Feb. 2010.
22. Dumitrescu, B., Positive Trigonometric Polynomials and Signal Processing Application, Chapters 1 and 2, Springer, 2007.
23. Lobos, T., J. Rezmer, and P. Schegner, Parameter estimation of distorted signals using Prony method, Proceeding of the Power Tech Conference, PTCF, Vol. 4, 1468-1475, Bologna, Jun. 2003.
24. Alaoui Ismaili, M. and A. Xémard, Representation of electrical signals by a series of exponential terms, Proceeding of the International Conference on Power Systems Transien, IPST, 93-98, Hungary, Jun. 1999.
25. Abutheraa, M. A. and D. Lester, "Computable function representations using effective Chebyshev polynomial," Proceedings of the World Academy of Science, Engineering, and Technology, PWASET, Vol. 25, 103-109, Nov. 2007.
26. Mason, J. C. and D. C. Handscomb, Chebyshev Polynomials, Chapman and Hall/CRC, Chapter 6, 2003.
27. Stoica, P., E. G. Larsson, and A. B. Gershman, "The stochastic CRB for array processing a textbook derivation," IEEE Trans. on Acoustics and Signal Process., Vol. 8, No. 5, 148-150, May 2001.
28. Satish, A. and R. L. Kashyap, Cramér-rao bounds and estimation of direction of arrival for narrowband signals, Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Process., ICASSP, 532-535, USA, 2003.
29. Stoica, P. and A. Nehoral, "Performance study of conditional and unconditional direction-of-arrival estimation," IEEE Trans. on Acoustics and Signal Process., Vol. 38, No. 10, 1783-1795, Dec. 1990.