1. Xu, , Z. , W. He, C.-H. He, and Z.-L. Zhang, "Study on the principles and system of measurement biological tissue conductivity with magnetic induction method," Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, Vol. 29, No. 9, 1878-1882, 2008.
2. He, W., C.-Y. Luo, and Z. Xu, Electrical Impedance Tomography Principle, Science Press, Beijing, 2009.
3. Ma, L., H.-Y. Wei, and M. Soleimani, "Pipelines inspection using magnetic induction tomography based on a narrowband pass filtering method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 23, 65-78, 2012.
4. Wei, H.-Y. and M. Soleimani, "Three-dimensional magnetic induction tomography imaging using a matrix free Krylov subspace inversion algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 122, 29-45, 2012.
5. Chen, Y.-Y., X. Wang, Y. Lv, and D. Yang, "An image reconstruction algorithm based on Tikhonov and variation regularization for magnetic induction tomography," Journal of Northeastern University, Vol. 32, No. 4, 460-463, 2011.
6. Holder, D. S. and H. Griffiths, Magnetic induction tomography Electrical Impedance Tomography: Methods, History and Applications, Chapter 8, 213-238, IOP Publishing, 2005.
7. Griffiths, H., W. R. Stewart, and W. Gough, "Magnetic induction tomography: A measuring system for biological tissues," Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Vol. 873, 335-345, 1999.
8. Korjenevsky, A., V. Cherepenin, and S. Sapetsky, "Magnetic induction tomography: Experimental realization," Physiol. Meas., Vol. 21, No. 1, 89-94, 2000.
9. Scharfetter, H., H. K. Lackner, and J. Rosell, "Magnetic induction tomography: Hardware for multi-frequency measurement in biological tissues," Physiol. Meas., Vol. 22, 131-146, 2001.
10. Watson, S., R. J. Williams, and H. Griffiths, "The Cardiff magnetic induction tomography system," Proc. Int. Fed. Med. Biol. Eng. EMBEC02, 116-117, Vienna, Austria, Dec. 4-8, 2002.
11. Riedel, C. H. and O. Dossel, "Planar system for magnetic induction impedance measurement," 4th Conference on Biomedical Applications of Electrical Impedance Tomography, 23-25, UMIST, Manchester, Apr. 32, 2003.
12. Riedel, C. H., M. Keppelen, S. Nani, and O. Dossel, "Planar system for magnetic induction tomography using a sensor matrix," Physiol. Meas., Vol. 25, 403-411, 2004.
13. Rosell-Ferrer, J., R. Merwa, P. Brunner, and H. Scharfetter, "A multi-frequency magnetic induction tomography system using planar gradiometers: Data collection and calibration," Physiol. Meas., Vol. 27, 271-280, 2006.
14. Dodd, C. V. and W. E. Deeds, "Analytical solutions to eddy-current probe coil problems," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 39, No. 6, 2829-2838, 1968.
15. Lei, Y.-Z., Analytic Solution of Harmonic Electromagnetic, 182-187, Science Press, Beijing, 2000.
16. Wang, K., P.-C. He, Y. Dong, and L. Chen, "The application of cluster analysis and inverse distance weighted interpolation to appraising the water quality of three forks lake," Procedia Environmental Sciences, Vol. 10, 2511-2517, 2011.
17. Watson, S., R. J. Williams, H. Griffiths, W. Gough, and A. Morris, "Frequency downconversion and phase noise in MIT," Physiol. Meas., Vol. 23, 189-194, 2002.