1. Pasquantonio, G., F. R. Tay, A. Mazzoni, P. Suppa, A. Ruggeri Jr., M. Falconi, R. Di Lenarda, and L. Breschi, "Electric device improves bonds of simplified etch-and-rinse adhesives," Dental Materials, Vol. 23, No. 4, 513-518, 2007.
2. Breschi, M., D. Fabiani, L. Sandrolini, M. Colonna, L. Sisti, M. Vannini, A. Mazzoni, A. Ruggeri, D. H. Pashley, and L. Breschi, "Electrical properties of resin monomers used in restorative dentistry," Dental Materials, Vol. 28, No. 9, 1024-1031, 2012.
3. Krizaj, D., J. Jan, and V. Valencic, "Modeling ac current conduction through a human tooth," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 25, No. 3, 185-195, 2004.
4. Dawson, T. W., J. De Moerloose, and M. A. Stuchly, "Comparison of magnetically induced elf fields in humans computed by FDTD and scalar potential FD codes," Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal, Vol. 11, No. 3, 63-71, 1996.
5. Dawson, T. W. and M. A. Stuchly, "Analytic validation of a three-dimensional scalar-potential finite-difference code for low-frequency magnetic induction," Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal, Vol. 11, No. 3, 72-81, 1996.
6. Dimbylow, P. J., "Induced current densities from low-frequency magnetic fields in a 2mm resolution, anatomically realistic model of the body," Phys. Med. Biol., Vol. 43, 221-230, 1998.
7. Dawson, T. W. and M. A. Stuchly, "High-resolution organ dosimetry for human exposure to low-frequency magnetic fields," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 34, No. 3, 708-718, 1998.
8. Barchanski, A., M. Clemens, H. De Gersem, and T. Weiland, "Efficient calculation of current densities in the human body induced by arbitrarily shaped, low-frequency magnetic field sources," J. Comput. Phys., Vol. 214, 81-95, May 2006.
9. Van Bladel, J. and Electromagnetic Fields, , McGraw-Hill, Inc., USA, 1964.
10. Dawson, T., M. Stuchly, K. Caputa, A. Sastre, R. Shepard, and R. Kavet, "Pacemaker interference and low-frequency electric induction in humans by external fields and electrodes," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 47, No. 9, 1211-1218, 2000.
11. Dawson, T., K. Caputa, M. Stuchly, and R. Kavet, "Electric fields in the human body resulting from 60-Hz contact currents," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 48, No. 9, 1020-1026, 2000.
12. Dawson, T. W., K. Caputa, M. A. Stuchly, and R. Kavet, "Pacemaker interference by 60-Hz contact currents," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 49, No. 8, 878-886, 2002.
13. Rao, A. K., K. Montgomery, W. P. Brown, and E. Herbranson, "3-D interactive atlas of human tooth anatomy," CARS, H. U. Lemke, M. W. Vannier, K. Inamura, A. G. Farman, K. Doi, J. H. C. Reiber (eds.), 93-98, Elsevier, 2003.