1. Landy, I., S. S. Sajuyigbe, J. J. Mock, D. R. Smith, and W. J. Padilla, "A perfect metamaterial absorber," Phys. Rev. Letters, Vol. 100, 207402, 2008.
2. Lin, X. Q., P. Mei, P. C. Zhang, Z. Z. D. Chen, and Y. Fan, "Development of a resistor-loaded ultrawideband absorber with antenna reciprocity," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 11, 4910-4913, Nov. 2016.
3. Yoo, M., H. K. Kim, and S. Lim, "Angular- and polarization-insensitive metamaterial absorber using subwavelength unit cell in multilayer technology," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 15, 414-417, 2016.
4. Fan, Y., et al., "An active wideband and wide-angle electromagnetic absorber at microwave frequencies," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 15, 1913-1916, 2016.
5. Tak, J. and J. Choi, "A wearable metamaterial microwave absorber," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 784-787, 2017.
6. Chaurasiya, D., S. Ghosh, S. Bhattacharyya, A. Bhattacharya, and K. V. Srivastava, "Compact multi-band polarisation-insensitive metamaterial absorber," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 10, No. 1, 94-101, Jan. 9, 2016.
7. Zhai, H., C. Zhan, Z. Li, and C. Liang, "A triple-band ultrathin metamaterial absorber with wide-angle and polarization stability," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 14, 241-244, 2015.
8. Hasan, M. M., M. R. I. Faruque, and M. T. Islam, "A tri-band microwave perfect metamaterial absorber," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 59, 2302-2307, 2017.
9. Heydari, S., P. Jahangiri, A. Sharifi, F. B. Zarrabi, and S. Arezomand, "Fractal brokencross with Jerusalem load absorber for multiband application with polarization independence," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 59, 1942-1947, 2017.
10. Mishra, N., D. Choudhary, R. Chowdhury, K. Kumari, and R. Chaudhary, "An investigation on compact ultra-thin triple band polarization independent metamaterial absorber for microwave frequency applications," IEEE Access, Vol. 5, No. 99, 4370-4376, 2017.
11. Zheng, D., Y. Cheng, D. Cheng, Y. Nie, and R. Z. Gong, "Four-band polarization-insensitive metamaterial absorber based on flower-shaped structures," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 142, 221-229, 2013.
12. Dincer, F., M. Karaaslan, E. Unal, K. Delihacioglu, and C. Sabah, "Design of polarization and incident angle insensitive dual-band metamaterial absorber based on isotropic resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 144, 123-132, 2014.
13. Wang, G.-D., J.-F. Chen, X. Hu, Z.-Q. Chen, and M. Liu, "Polarization-insensitive triple-band microwave metamaterial absorber based on rotated square rings," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 145, 175-183, 2014.
14. Singh, A. K., M. P. Abegaonkar, and S. K. Koul, "Penta band polarization insensitive metamaterial absorber for EMI/EMC reduction and defense applications," 2017 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave and RF Conference (IMaRC), 1-5, Ahmedabad, 2017.
15. Singh, A. K., M. P. Abegaonkar, and S. K. Koul, "High gain and high aperture efficiency cavity resonator antenna using metamaterial superstrate," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 2388-2391, 2017.
16. Muzaffar, K., S. Tuli, and S. Koul, "Determination of polarization of microwave signals by lock-in infrared thermography," IETE Journal of Research, Vol. 62, No. 1, 81-90, 2016.
17. Singh, A. K., M. P. Abegaonkar, and S. K. Koul, "Dual- and triple-band polarization insensitive ultrathin conformal metamaterial absorbers with wide angular stability," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 3, 1-9, 2018.
18. Bakır, M., M. Karaaslan, F. Dincer, K. Delihacioglu, and C. Sabah, "Tunable perfect metamaterial absorber and sensor applications," Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, Vol. 27, No. 11, 12091-12099, 2017.