1. Jimenez, H., et al., "Use of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields for the treatment of cancer," History of Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields (RF EMF), Front Biosci. (Landmark Ed.), Vol. 23, 284-297, 2018.
2. Mattsson, M. O. and M. Simko, "Emerging medical applications based on non-ionizing electromagnetic fields from 0 Hz to 10 THz," Review, Vol. 2019, No. 12, 347-368, 2019.
3. Betskii, O. V., S. V. Savelev, and L. A. Morozova, "Millimeter and terahertz waves in solution of pharmacological agents of biological origin," Biomedical Radioelectronics, Vol. 4, 42-46, 2017.
4. Kalantaryan, V. P., P. O. Vardevanyan, Y. S. Babayan, E. S. Gevorgyan, S. N. Hakobyan, and A. P. Antonyan, "Influence of low intensity coherent Electromagnetic Millimeter Radiation (EMR) on AQUA solution of DNA," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 13, 1-9, 2010.
5. Tadevosyan, H. H., V. P. Kalantaryan, and A. H. Trchounian, "Extremely high frequency electromagnetic radiation enforces bacterial effects of inhibitors and antiobiotics," Cell Biochemestry & Biophysics, Vol. 51, No. 2–3, 97-103, Jul. 2008.
6. Hakobyan, S. N., M. A. Shahinyan, and Yu. S. Babayan, "Stability of irradiated DNA complexes from sarcoma 45 tumors with mitoxantrone at small fillings," Biophys. Review and Letters, Vol. 11, No. 4, 139-147, 2016.
7. Vardevanyan, P. O., A. P. Antonyan, M. A. Shahinyan, and M. S. Mikaelyan, "Influence of millimeter electromagnetic waves on fluorescence of water-saline solutions of Human Serum Albumin," J. of Applied Spectroscopy, Vol. 83, No. 3, 496-499, 2016.
8. Shenberg, A. S., M. G. Uzbekov, S. N. Shihov, A. S. Bazyan, and G. M. Chernyako, "Some neyrotrop effects of low intensity electromagnetic waves on the rats with different typological pecularities of the highest neural activity," Journal of the Highest Neural Activity, Vol. 50, 867-877, 2000.
9. Minasyan, S. M., G. Y. Grigoryan, S. G. Saakyan, A. A. Akhumyan, and V. P. Kalantaryan, "Effects of the action of microwave-frequency electromagnetic radiation on the spike activity of neurons in the supraoptic nucleus of the Hypothalamus in rats," Neuroscience and Behavioral Physiology, Vol. 37, No. 2, 175-180, 2007.
10. Kalantaryan, V., R. Martirosyan, Yu. Babayan, and P. Vardevanyan, "Influence of nonionizing millimeter electromagnetic radiation on tumor and healthy DNA," Physica Medica, Vol. 52, suppl. 1, 1-2, 2018.
11. Kalantaryan, V. P., S. N. Hakobyan, and P. O. Vardevanyan, "Effect of weak electromagnetic waves on thermal properties of biomolecule water solutions," J. of Contemporary Physics, Vol. 53, No. 2, 231-235, 2018.
12. Hakobyan, S. N., V. P. Kalantaryan, and Yu. S. Babayan, "Effect of non-thermal millimeter electromagnetic radiation on thermodynamic parameters of the binding of ligands with DNA," Biol. J. Armenia, Vol. 70, No. 1, 22-27, 2018.
13. Logani, M. K., I. Szabo, V. R. Makar, A. Bhanushali, S. I. Alekseev, and M. C. Ziskin, "Effect of millimeter wave irradiation on tumor metastasis," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 27, 258-264, 2006.
14. Barbault, A., et al., "Amplitude-modulated electromagnetic fields for the treatment of cancer: Discovery of tumor-specific frequencies and assessment of a novel therapeutic approach," J. Exp. Clin. Cancer Res., Vol. 28, No. 1, 51-60, Apr. 2009.
15. Costa, F. P., et al., "Treatment of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma with very low levels of amplitude-modulated electromagnetic fields," Br. J. Cancer, Vol. 105, No. 5, 640-648, Aug. 2011.
16. Zimmerman, J. W., et al., "Cancer cell proliferation is inhibited by specific modulation frequencies," Br. J. Cancer, Vol. 106, No. 2, 307-313, Jan. 2012.
17. Makar, V. R., M. K. Logani, A. Bhanushali, S. I. Alekseev, and M. C. Ziskin, "Effect of cyclophosphamide and 61.22 GHz millimeter waves on T-cell, B-cell,and macrophage functions," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 27, 458-466, 2006.
18. Logani, M. K., A. Bhanushali, A. Anga, A. Majmundar, I. Szabo, and M. C. Ziskin, "Combined millimeter wave and cyclophosphamide therapy of an experimental murine melanoma," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 25, 516-523, 2004.
19. Caravalho, C., R. X. Santos, and S. Cardoso, "Doxorubicin: The good, the bad and the ugly effect," Current Medicinal Chemistry, Vol. 16, No. 25, 3267-3285, 2009.
20. Airodi, M., G. Bazone, G. Gennaro, A. M. Giuliani, and M. Giustini, "Interaction of Doxorubicin with polynucleotides. A spectroscopic study," Biochemistry, Vol. 53, 2197-2207, 2014.
21. Perez-Arnaiz, C., N. Busto, J. M. Leal, and B. Garcia, "New insights into the mechanism of the DNA/Doxorubicin interaction," J. Phys. Chem. B, Vol. 118, No. 5, 1288-1295, 2014.
22. Jawad, B., L. Pouldel, R. Polgornik, N. F. Steinmetz, and W. Ching, "Molecular mechanism and binding free energy of doxorubicin interaction in DNA," Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., Vol. 21, 3877-3893, 2019.
23. Tartakoff, S. S., J. M. Finan, E. J. Curtis, H. M. Anchukaitis, D. J. Couture, and S. Glazier, "Investigation into DNA-binding mode of doxorubicin," Organic Biomolecular Chemistry, Vol. 17, 1992-1998, 2019.
24. Gharibyan, J. V., L. E. Nersesyan, and Yu. S. Babayan, "Combined influence of millimeter waves with antitumor drug doxorubicin on structure of tumor DNA," Science-medical J., Vol. 3, 28-33, 2006.
25. Partha, M. D. and S. Rakesh, "DNA methylation and cancer," J. Clinical Oncology, Vol. 22, No. 22, 4632-4642, 2004.
26. Kalantaryan, V., R. Martirosyan, L. Nersesyan, A. Aharonyan, I. Danielyan, H. Stepanyan, J. Gharibyan, and N. Khudaverdyan, "Effect on tumoral cells of low intensity electromagnetic waves," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 20, 98-105, 2011.
27. Babayan, Yu. S. and J. V. Gharibyan, "Structural peculiarities of tumor DNA of sarcoma 45," Biofizica, Vol. 35, No. 4, 592-596, 1990.
28. Babayan, Yu. S., V. P. Kalantaryan, R. S. Ghazaryan, M. A. Parsadanyan, and P. O. Vardevanyan, "The influence of low energy millimeter electromagnetic waves on the stability of DNA molecules in solution," Biofizica, Vol. 52, No. 2, 382-384, 2007.
29. Rodionov, B. N., "Energo-informational effect of low-energetic electromagnetic radiations on biological objects," New Medical Technologies Report, Vol. 6, No. 3-4, 24-29, 1999.
30. Babayan, Yu. S., A. A. Tadevosyan, G. L. Kanaryan, V. P. Kalantaryan, and P. O. Vardevanyan, "The influence of coherent electromagnetic waves of millimeter range on the properties of the DNA solutions," Biomedicine Radioengineering, Vol. 2, 52-57, 2009.
31. Parker, B. S., A. Rephaeli, A. Nudelman, D. K. Phillips, and S. M. Cutts, "Formation of mitoxantrone adducts in human tumor cells: Potentiation by AN-9 and DNA methylation," Oncology Research, Vol. 14, No. 6, 279-290, 2009.
32. Mc Ghee, J. D. and P. H. von Hippel, "Theoretical aspects of DNA-protein interactions: Cooperative and non-cooperative binding of large ligands to one dimensional homogeneous lattice," J. Mol. Biol., Vol. 84, No. 3, 469-489, 1974.