1. Jeerapan, I. and S. Poorahong, "Review — Flexible and stretchable electrochemical sensing systems: Materials, energy sources, and integrations," J. Electrochem. Soc., Vol. 167, 037573, 2020.
2. Mahfouz, M. R., M. J. Kuhn, G. To, and A. E. Fathy, "Integration of UWB and wireless pressure mapping in surgical navigation," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 57, No. 10, 2550-2564, 2009.
3. Vallejo, M., J. Recas, P. G. del Valle, and J. L. Ayala, "Accurate human tissue characterization for energy-efficient wireless on-body communications," Sensors, Vol. 13, No. 6, 7546-7569, 2013.
4. Gemio, J., J. Parron, and J. Soler, "Human body effects on implantable antennas for ISM bands applications: Models comparison and propagation losses study," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 110, 437-452, 2010.
5. Grimm, M., D. Manteuffel, R. Thoma, R. H. Knochel, J. Sachs, I. Willms, and T. Zwick, "Antennas and propagation for on-, off- and in-body communications," Ultra-Wideband Radio Technologies for Communications, Localization and Sensor Applications, InTech., 2013.
6. Kang, S. and C. W. Jung, "Wearable fabric reconfigurable beam-steering antenna for on/off-body communication system," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, ID 539843, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2015.
7. Islam, M. N. and M. R. Yuce, "Review of medical implant communication system (MICS) band and network," Science Direct, ICT Express, Vol. 2, 188-194, 2016.