1. FCC report and order, revision of part 15 of the commission's rules regarding ultra-wideband transmission systems, FCC02-48, 2002.
2. Oppermann, I., M. Hämäläinen, and J. Iinatti, UWB: Theory and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, 2004.
3. Karmakar, A., S. Verma, M. Pal, and R. Ghatak, "An ultra-wideband monopole antenna with multiple fractal slots with dual band rejection characteristics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 31, 185-197, 2012.
4. Rani, B. R. and S. K. Pandey, "A parasitic hexagonal patch antenna surrounded by same shaped slot for WLAN, UWB applications with notch at vanet frequency band," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 58, No. 12, 2996-3000, 2016.
5. Parchin, N. O., H. J. Basherlou, and R. A. Abd-Alhameed, "UWB microstrip-fed slot antenna with improved bandwidth and dual notched bands using protruded parasitic strips," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 101, 261-273, 2020.
6. Ryu, K. S. and A. A. Kishk, "UWB antenna with single or dual band-notches for lower WLAN band and upper WLAN band," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 57, No. 12, 3942-3950, 2009.
7. Fertas, K., F. Ghanem, A. Azrar, and R. Aksas, "UWB antenna with sweeping dual notch based on metamaterial SRR fictive rotation," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 62, No. 2, 956-963, 2020.
8. Sanmugasundaram, R., N. Somasundaram, and R. Rajkumar, "Ultrawideband notch antenna with EBG structures for WiMAX and satellite application," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 91, 25-32, 2020.
9. Mandelbrot, B. B., Fractals. Form, Chance and Dimension, Freeman, 1977.
10. Cohen, N., "Fractal antenna applications in wireless telecommunications," Professional Program Proceedings. Electronic Industries Forum of New England, 43-49, 1997.
11. Werner, D. H. and S. Ganguly, "An overview of fractal antenna engineering research," IEEE Antennas Propag Mag., Vol. 45, No. 1, 38-57, Mar. 2003.
12. Haji-Hashemi, M. R., M. Moradian, and H. Mirmohammad-Sadeghi, "Space-filling patch antennas with CPW feed," Prog. Electromagn. Res. S., Vol. 2, No. 1, 69-73, 2006.
13. Ramya, M. C. and B. R. Rani, "A compendious review on fractal antenna geometries in wireless communication," International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT), IEEE, 888-893, 2020.
14. Ramya, M. C. and B. R. Rani, "Fractal based ultra-wideband antenna design: A review," Planar Antennas: Design and Applications, P. K. Malik (ed.), 1st Edition, CRC press, 131-151, 2021.
15. Ghatak, R., A. Karmakar, and D. R. Poddar, "A circular shaped Sierpinski carpet fractal UWB monopole antenna with band rejection capability," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 24, 221-234, 2011.
16. Ghatak, R., A. Karmakar, and D. R. Poddar, "Hexagonal boundary Sierpinski carpet fractal shaped compact ultrawideband antenna with band rejection functionality," AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun., Vol. 67, No. 3, 250-255, 2013.
17. Ghatak, R., B. Biswas, A. Karmakar, and D. Poddar, "A circular fractal UWB antenna based on Descartes circle theorem with band rejection capability," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 37, 235-248, 2013.
18. Choukiker, Y. K. and S. K. Behera, "Modified Sierpinski square fractal antenna covering ultra-wide band application with band notch characteristics," IET Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 8, No. 7, 506-512, 2014.
19. Garg, R. K., M. V. Nair, S. Singhal, and R. Tomar, "A new type of compact ultra-wideband planar fractal antenna with WLAN band rejection," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 62, No. 7, 2537-2545, 2020.
20. Gupta, M. and V. Mathur, "Wheel shaped modified fractal antenna realization for wireless communications," AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun., Vol. 79, 257-266, 2017.
21. Ali, T., B. K. Subhash, and R. C. Biradar, "A miniaturized decagonal Sierpinski UWB fractal antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 84, 161-174, 2018.
22. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, 4th Ed., John Wiley & Sons, 2016.
23. Ansoft Corp., HFSS, ver. 14.0, Pittsburgh, PA, USA [Online]. Available: http://www.ansys.com.