1. Ghosh, C. K., et al., "Slotted microstrip antenna for miniaturization," 2020 National Conference on Emerging Trends on Sustainable Technology and Engineering Applications (NCETSTEA), 1-4, 2020, doi: 10.1109/NCETSTEA48365.2020.9119935.
2. Verma, R. and S. Kumar, "Design and analysis of fractal geometry loaded microstrip patch antenna," 2020 IEEE 5th International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation (ICCCA), 243-247, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ICCCA49541.2020.9250848.
3. Vani, H. R., M. A. Goutham, and Paramesha, "Comparative study of square and circular split ring resonator metamaterial for patch antenna miniaturization for C-band wireless applications," 2019 International Conference on Recent Advances in Energy-efficient Computing and Communication (ICRAECC), 1-2, 2019, doi: 10.1109/ICRAECC43874.2019.8995105.
4. Nawaz, H. and I. Tekin, "Three ports microstrip patch antenna with dual linear and linear co-polarisation characteristics," Electron. Lett., Vol. 53, No. 8, 518-520, 2017.
5. Yang, H., Y. Fan, and X. Liu, "A compact dual-band stacked patch antenna with dual circular polarizations for beidou navigation satellite systems," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 18, No. 7, 1472-1476, July 2019, doi: 10.1109/LAWP.2019.2920265.
6. Long, J. and D. F. Sievenpiper, "A compact broadband dual-polarized patch antenna for satellite communication/navigation applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 14, 273-276, 2015, doi: 10.1109/LAWP.2014.2362125.
7. Yang, X., Q. Feng, D. Tian, and Z. Zheng, "A wide-band dual circular polarization UHF RFID reader antenna based on miniaturized branch line coupler," 2018 Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS-Toyama), 1290-1294, Toyama, Japan, Aug. 1-4, 2018.
8. Chen, S. J., W. Withayachumnankul, Y. Monnai, and C. Fumeaux, "Linear series-fed patch array with dual circular polarization or arbitrary linear polarization," 2019 International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), 0365-0369, 2019, doi: 10.1109/ICEAA.2019.8879041.
9. Chopra, R., G. Kumar, and R. Lakhmani, "Corner fed microstrip antenna array with reduced cross polarization and side lobe level," 2016 Asia-Pacic Microwave Conference (APMC), 1-4, 2016, doi: 10.1109/APMC.2016.7931473.
10. Wang, H., X. B. Huang, and D. G. Fang, "A novel corner-fed patch to reduce cross-polarization for a microstrip antenna array," 2008 Asia-Pacic Microwave Conference, 1-4, 2008, doi: 10.1109/APMC.2008.4957951.