1. Bonato, M., et al., "Characterization of children's exposure to extremely low frequency magnetic fields by stochastic modeling," Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, Vol. 15, No. 9, 1963, 2018.
2. Baharara, J. and Z. Zahedifar, "The effect of low-frequency electromagnetic fields on some biological activities of animals," Arak Med. Univ. J., Vol. 15, No. 7, 2012.
3. Florea, G. A., A. Dinca, and S. I. A. Gal, "An original approach to the biological impact of the low frequency electromagnetic fields and proofed means of mitigation," 2009 IEEE Bucharest PowerTech, 1-8, 2009.
4. Townsend, D. A., "Risk analysis and EMI risk abatement strategies for hospitals: Scientific and legal approaches," IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 2, 1304-1307, 2001.
5. Maisch, D., J. Podd, and B. Rapley, "Changes in health status in a group of CFS patients following removal of excessive 50 Hz magnetic field exposure," Journal of Australian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine, Vol. 21, No. 1, 15-19, Apr. 2002.
6. Dawson, T. W., K. Caputa, M. A. Stuchly, R. B. Shepard, R. Kavet, and A. Sastre, "Pacemaker interference by magnetic fields at power line frequencies," IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., Vol. 49, No. 3, 254-262, 2002.
7. Yerra, L. and P. C. Reddy, "Effects of electromagnetic interference on implanted cardiac devices and their management," Cardiology in Review, Vol. 15, No. 6, 304-309, 2007.
8. Smith, S. and R. Aasen, "The effects of electromagnetic fields on cardiac pacemakers," IEEE Trans. Broadcast., Vol. 38, No. 2, 136-139, 1992.
9. Zhu, Y., C. Gao, L. Shi, and B. Zhou, "Analysis and test of EM shielding for low-frequency magnetic field," IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 345-349, Qingdao, China, Oct. 23-26, 2007.
10. Wassef, K., V. V. Varadan, and V. K. Varadan, "Magnetic field shielding concepts for power transmission lines," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 34, No. 3, 649-654, 1998.
11. Canova, A. and L. Giaccone, "Magnetic field mitigation of power cable by high magnetic coupling passive loop," IET Conference Publications, No. 550, CP, 2009.
12. Melo, M. O. B. C., L. C. A. Fonseca, E. Fontana, and S. R. Naidu, "Electric and magnetic fields of compact transmission lines," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 14, No. 1, 200-204, 1999.
13. Filippopoulos, G., D. Tsanakas, G. Kouvarakis, J. Voyatzakis, M. Amman, and K. Papailiou, "Optimum conductor arrangement of compact lines for electric and magnetic field minimization - Calculations and measurements," Med Power, Athens, Nov. 4-6, 2002.
14. Mimos, E. I., D. K. Tsanakas, and A. E. Tzinevrakis, "Solutions for high voltage transmission in suburban regions regarding the electric and magnetic fields," Automation Congress, 1-6, 2008.
15. Nunchuen, S. and V. Tarateeraseth, "Electric and magnetic field minimization using optimal phase arrangement techniques for MEA overhead power transmission lines," ECTI Trans. Electr. Eng. Electron. Commun., Vol. 19, No. 1, 51-58, 2021.
16. Bansal, J. C., "Particle swarm optimization," Studies in Computational Intelligence, Vol. 779, 2019.
17. Katoch, S., S. S. Chauhan, and V. Kumar, "A review on genetic algorithm: Past, present, and future," Multimedia Tools and Applications, Vol. 80, No. 5, 8091-8126, 2021.
18. Kumar, M., M. Husain, N. Upreti, and D. Gupta, "Genetic algorithm: Review and application," SSRN Electronic Journal, 2020.
19. Al Salameh, M. S. H., I. M. Nejdawi, and O. A. Alani, "Using the nonlinear particle swarm optimization (PSO) algorithm to reduce the magnetic fields from overhead high voltage transmission lines," Int. J. Res. Rev. Appl. Sci., Vol. 4, No. 1, 18-31, 2010.
20. Al Salameh, M. S. H. and M. A. S. Hassouna, "Arranging overhead power transmission line conductors using swarm intelligence technique to minimize electromagnetic fields," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 26, 213-236, 2010.
21. El Dein, A. Z., "Optimal arrangement of egyptian overhead transmission lines' conductors using genetic algorithm," Arabian Journal for Science & Engineering, Vol. 39, No. 2, 1049-1059, 2014.
22. Deželak, K., F. Jakl, and G. Štumberger, "Arrangements of overhead power line phase conductors obtained by differential evolution," Electr. Power Syst. Res., Vol. 81, No. 12, 2164-2170, Dec. 2011.
23. Paganotti, A. L., M. M. Afonso, M. A. de O. Schoeder, R. S. Alipio, and E. N. Gonçalves, "Arrangements of overhead power line phase conductors achieved by differential evolution method," Sociedade Brasileira de Automática, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2019.
24. Bravo-Rodríguez, J. C., J. C. Del-Pino-López, and P. Cruz-Romero, "A survey on optimization techniques applied to magnetic field mitigation in power systems," Energies, Vol. 12, No. 7, 1332, 2019.
25. Mirjalili, S., "The ant lion optimizer," Adv. Eng. Softw., Vol. 83, 80-98, 2015.
26. Bayliss, C. R. and B. J. Hardy, Transmission and Distribution: Electrical Engineering, 4th Ed., Elsevier Ltd., UK, Feb. 2012.
27. Garrido, C., A. F. Otero, and J. Cidras, "Low-frequency magnetic fields from electrical appliances and power lines," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 18, No. 4, 1310-1319, Oct. 2003.
28. Saadat, H., Power System Analysis, 2nd Ed., McGraw Hill, USA, 2002.
29. Al Hazaimeh, L. B., "Genetic algorithm optimization of the parameters of high voltage power transmission lines based on the emitted electromagnetic fields,", M.Sc Thesis, Department of Electrical Engineering, Jordan University of Science and Technology, 2021.
30. Trlep, M., A. Hamler, M. Jesenik, and B. Stumberger, "Electric field distribution under transmission lines dependent on ground surface," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 45, No. 3, 1748-1751, 2009.
31. Winterfeldt, D., "Power grid and land use policy analysis,", Final Report, California Department of Health Services, and the Public Health Institute, 2001.
32. Al Salameh, M. S. H., Waves and Fields of Wireless Communications and Electricity: Health-effects and Unconventional Utilizations, Lap Publishing, Printed in USA and in the UK, 2011.
33. Viscusi, W. K. and C. J. Masterman, "Income elasticities and global values of a statistical life," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Vol. 8, No. 2, 226-250, 2017.
34. Robinson, L. A., J. R. Baxter, and W. Raich, "2016 Guidelines for Regulatory Impact Analysis, Appendix D: Updating value per statistical life (VSL) estimates for inflation and changes in real income,", U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2016.
35. United States General Accounting Office, "Electromagnetic fields: Federal efforts to determine health effects are behind schedule,", Report to Committee on Natural Resources, House of Representatives, Washington, Jun. 1994, URL: https://www.gao.gov/assets/rced-94-115.pdf.
36. Website, World Bank data, "Inflation, consumer prices (annual %) - Jordan,", https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FP.CPI.TOTL.ZG?end=2020&locations=JO&start=1970&view=chart.