1. Pi, Z. and F. Khan, "An introduction to millimeter-wave mobile broadband systems," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 49, No. 6, 101-107, 2011.
2. Rahimian, A. and F. Mehran, "RF link budget analysis in urban propagation microcell environment for mobile radio communication systems link planning," 2011 International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing (WCSP), 1-5, IEEE, November 2011.
3. Wang, C. X., F. Haider, X. Gao, X. H. You, Y. Yang, D. Yuan, and E. Hepsaydir, "Cellular architecture and key technologies for 5G wireless communication networks," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 52, No. 2, 122-130, 2014.
4. Tan, C. M. and M. R. Tripathy, "A miniaturized T-shaped MIMO antenna for X-band and Ku-band applications with enhanced radiation efficiency," 2018 27th Wireless and Optical Communication Conference (WOCC), 1-5, IEEE, April 2018.
5. Pouyanfar, N., C. Ghobadi, J. Nourinia, K. Pedram, and M. Majidzadeh, "A compact multi-band MIMO antenna with high isolation for C and X bands using defected ground structure," Radioengineering, Vol. 27, No. 3, 686-693, 2018.
6. Li, Y., C. Wang, H. Yuan, N. Liu, H. Zhao, and X. Li, "A 5G MIMO antenna manufactured by 3-D printing method," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 657-660, 2016.
7. Wang, Q., et al., "5G MIMO conformal microstrip antenna design," Wireless Comms. and Mobile Computing, 1-11, 2017.
8. Alhalabi, R. A. and G. M. Rebeiz, "High-efficiency angled-dipole antennas for millimeter-wave phased array applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 10, 3136-3142, 2008.
9. Jilani, S. F. and A. Alomainy, "A multiband millimeter-wave 2-D array based on enhanced Franklin antenna for 5G wireless systems," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 2983-2986, 2017.
10. Hussain, R., A. T. Alreshaid, S. K. Podilchak, and M. S. Sharawi, "Compact 4G MIMO antenna integrated with a 5G array for current and future mobile handsets," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 11, No. 2, 271-279, 2017.
11. Wu, D., S. W. Cheung, T. I. Yuk, and X. L. Sun, "A planar MIMO antenna for mobile phones," PIERS Proceedings, 1150-1152, Taipei, March 25-28, 2013.
12. Ou Yang, J., F. Yang, and Z. M. Wang, "Reducing mutual coupling of closely spaced microstrip MIMO antennas for WLAN application," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 10, 310-313, 2011.
13. Chiu, C. Y., C. H. Cheng, R. D. Murch, and C. R. Rowell, "Reduction of mutual coupling between closely-packed antenna elements," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 6, 1732-1738, 2007.
14. Chilukuri, S., K. Dahal, and A. Lokam, "Multi-port pattern diversity antenna for K and Ka-band application," Advanced Electromagnetics, Vol. 7, No. 2, 5-9, 2018.
15. Murali Krishna, C., M. Sai Prapoorna, K. Taruni Sesha Sai, and M. Sai Teja, "Super wideband 1 x 2 MIMO antenna for advanced wireless communication," Advances in Electrical and Computer Technologies, 509-519, Springer, Singapore, 2021.
16. Park, J. S., J. B. Ko, H. K. Kwon, B. S. Kang, B. Park, and D. Kim, "A tilted combined beam antenna for 5G communications using a 28-GHz band," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 15, 1685-1688, 2016.
17. Urimubenshi, F., D. B. Konditi, J. de Dieu Iyakaremye, P. M. Mpele, and A. Munyaneza, "A novel approach for low mutual coupling and ultra-compact two port MIMO antenna development for UWB wireless application," Heliyon, Vol. 8, No. 3, e09057, 2022.
18. Cicchetti, R., E. Miozzi, and O. Testa, "Wideband and UWB antennas for wireless applications: A comprehensive review," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, 2017.
19. Dwivedi, A. K., A. Sharma, A. K. Singh, and V. Singh, "Circularly polarized quad-port MIMO dielectric resonator antenna with beam tilting feature for vehicular communication," IETE Technical Review, 1-13, 2020.
20. Dwivedi, A. K., A. Sharma, A. K. Singh, and V. Singh, "Metamaterial inspired dielectric resonator MIMO antenna for isolation enhancement and linear to circular polarization of waves," Measurement, Vol. 182, 109681, 2021.
21. Addepalli, T. and V. R. Anitha, "Compact two-port MIMO antenna with high isolation using parasitic reflectors for UWB, X and Ku band applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 102, 63-77, 2020.
22. Sehrai, D. A., M. Abdullah, A. Altaf, S. H. Kiani, F. Muhammad, M. Tufail, and S. Rahman, "A novel high gain wideband MIMO antenna for 5G millimeter wave applications," Electronics, Vol. 9, No. 6, 1031, 2020.
23. Rahman, S., X. C. Ren, A. Altaf, M. Irfan, M. Abdullah, F. Muhammad, and F. S. AlKahtani, "Nature inspired MIMO antenna system for future mmWave technologies," Micromachines, Vol. 11, No. 12, 1083, 2020.
24. Rappaport, T. S., Y. Xing, G. R. MacCartney, A. F. Molisch, E. Mellios, and J. Zhang, "Overview of millimeter wave communications for fifth-generation (5G) wireless networks --- With a focus on propagation models," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 65, No. 12, 6213-6230, 2017.
25. Sharawi, M. S., S. K. Podilchak, M. T. Hussain, and Y. M. Antar, "Dielectric resonator based MIMO antenna system enabling millimetre-wave mobile devices," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 11, No. 2, 287-293, 2017.
26. Saxena, G., P. Jain, and Y. K. Awasthi, "High diversity gain super-wideband single band-notch MIMO antenna for multiple wireless applications," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 14, No. 1, 109-119, 2020.
27. Bhatia, S. S., "Modified spokes wheel shaped MIMO antenna system for multiband and future 5G applications: Design and measurement," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 117, 261-276, 2021.
28. Pandey, A., A. K. Singh, S. Singh, and R. Singh, "A compact Ultra-Wideband (UWB) MIMO antenna for K and Ka band applications," IOT with Smart Systems, 117-126, Springer, Singapore, 2022.