1. Zheng, Y.-J., J. Gao, X.-Y. Cao, S.-J. Li, and W. Q. Li, "Wideband RCS reduction and gain enhancement microstrip antenna using chessboard configuration superstrate," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 57, No. 7, 1738-1741, 2015.
2. Yu, H., X. Cao, J. Gao, H. Yang, L. Jidi, J. Han, and T. Li, "Design of a wideband and reconfigurable polarization converter using a manipulable metasurface," Opt. Mater. Express, Vol. 8, 3373-3381, 2018.
3. Samadi, F. and A. Sebak, "Dielectric based triangle-type AMC structure for RCS reduction at mmWave frequencies," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and North American Radio Science Meeting, 1193-1194, 2020.
4. Liu, X., J. Gao, L. Xu, X. Cao, Y. Zhao, and S. Li, "A coding diffuse metasurface for RCS reduction," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 724-727, 2017.
5. Kamal, B., J. Chen, Y. Ying, J. Ren, S. Ullah, and W. U. R. Khan, "High efficiency and ultra-wideband polarization converter based on an L-shaped metasurface," Opt. Mater. Express, Vol. 11, 1343-1352, 2021.
6. Kumar, P. V. and B. Ghosh, "Characteristic mode analysis of linear to circular polarization conversion metasurface," Electromagnetics, Vol. 40, No. 8, 605-612, 2020.
7. Liu, Y., Y. Hao, K. Li, and S. Gong, "Radar cross section reduction of a microstrip antenna based on polarization conversion metamaterial," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 15, 80-83, 2016.
8. Haji-Ahmadi, M. J., et al., "Pixelated checkerboard metasurface for ultra-wideband radar cross section reduction," Scientific Reports, Vol. 7, 11437, 2017.
9. Zhang, X. L., M. Niu, L. H. Su, and K. P. Song, "Radar cross section reduction based on metasurface," ChinaCom 2017: Communications and Networking, Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 236, B. Li, L. Shu, D. Zeng (eds.), Springer, Cham, 2018.
10. Ra'di, Y., C. R. Simovski, and S. A. Tretyakov, "Thin perfect absorbers for electromagnetic waves: Theory, design and realizations," Phys. Rev. Appl., Vol. 3, No. 3, 037001, 2015.
11. Chen, H.-Y., P.-H. Zhou, L. Chen, and L.-J. Deng, "Study on the properties of surface waves in coated RAM layers and monostatic RCS performances of the coated slab," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 11, 123-135, 2010.
12. Pouyanfar, N., J. Nourinia, and C. Ghobadi, "Multiband and multifunctional polarization converter using an asymmetric metasurface," Scientific Reports, Vol. 11, 9306, 2021.
13. Jafari, F. S., M. Naderi, A. Hatami, and F. B. Zarrabi, "Microwave Jerusalem Cross absorber by metamaterial split ring resonator load to obtain polarization independence with triple band application," AEU | International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 101, 138-144, 2019.
14. Wang, S., M. Chen, J. Wang, Z. Zhang, Z. Li, and Y. Li, "Radar cross section reduction of a microstrip antenna with CSRRs loaded on the ground," 11th International Symposium on Antennas, Propagation and EM Theory (ISAPE), 670-673, Guilin, China, 2016.
15. Yang, D., H. Lin, and X. Huang, "Dual broadband metamaterial polarization converter in microwave regime," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 61, 71-76, 2016.
16. Shokati, E. and N. Granpateh, "High operative polarization converter using metasurface consisted of dual reciprocal L-shaped graphene array," Journal of Nanophotonics, Vol. 14, No. 1, 016015, 2020.
17. Qi, Y., B. Zhang, C. Liu, and X. Deng, "Ultra-broadband polarization conversion meta-surface and its application in polarization converter and RCS reduction," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 116675-116684, 2020.
18. Li, J., K. T. Ali, X. Meng, J. Chen, G. Peng, and A. Zhang, "Wideband radar cross-section reduction of microstrip patch antenna using coding metasurface," IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 13, No. 10, 1719-1725, 2019.
19. Huang, L. and H. Chen, "Multi-band and polarization insensitive metamaterial absorber," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 113, 103-110, 2011.
20. Yuan, H., H. Li, X. Fang, Y. Wang, and Q. Cao, "Active frequency selective surface absorber with point-to-point biasing control system," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 2021.
21. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, Wiley, New York, 2005.