1. Lo, Y. T., "A mathematical theory of antenna arrays with randomly spaced elements," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 12, 257-268, 1964.
2. Steinberg, B. D., Principles of Aperture and Arrays System Design, Wiley, New York, 1976.
3. Queiroz, W. J. L. and M. S. Alencar, "Project of antenna arrays with random parameters," Proc. Brazilian Microwave and Optoelectronics Society/Microwave Theory and Techniques Society Int. Microwave and Optoelectronics Conf., 33-38, 2003.
4. Buonanno, G. and R. Solimene, "Unequally-excited linear totally random antenna arrays for multi-beam patterns," IET Microwaves Antennas & Propagation, 2018, http://digital-library.theiet.org/content/journals/10.1049/iet-map.2017.1206.
5. Donvito, M. B. and S. A. Kassam, "Characterization of the random array peak sidelobe," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 27, 379-385, 1979.
6. Buonanno, G. and R. Solimene, "Generalised random binned antenna arrays," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 78, 129-143, 2017.
7. Buonanno, G. and R. Solimene, "Large linear random symmetric arrays," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 52, 67-77, 2016.
8. Lo, Y. T., "Aperiodic arrays," Antenna Handbook, Vol. 2, Antenna Theory, Y. T. Lo and S. W. Lee (eds.), Chap. 14, Chapman and Hall, 1993.
9. Feller, W., An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications, Volume II, Wiley, New York, 1966.
10. Couch, L. W., Digital and Analog Communication Systems, 8th Ed., Prentice Hall, One Lake Street, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 2013.
11. Cramer, H. and M. R. Leadbetter, Stationary and Related Stochastic Processes: Sample Function Properties and their Applications, Dover Publications, New York, 2004.
12. Krishnamurthy, S., D. Bliss, and V. Tarokh, "Sidelobe level distribution computation for antenna arrays with arbitrary element distribution," 2011 Conference Record of the Forthy Fifth Asilomar Conference on Signals, System and Computers (ASILOMAR), 2045-2050, Nov. 2011.
13. Chakraborty, A., B. N. Das, and S. S. Gitindra, "Determination of phase functions for a desired one-dimensional pattern," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 29, 502-506, 1981.
14. Srinivasa Raju, G. R. L. V. N., B. N. Das, and G. S. N. Raju, "Synthesis of cosecant and square patterns for EMC applications," IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communications Engineering (IOSR-JECE), Vol. 9, 1-6, 2014.
15. Fourikis, N., Advanced Array Systems, Applications and RF Technologies, Academic Press, 2000.