1. Astrin, A. W., H.-B. Li, and R. Kohno, "Standardization for body area networks," IEIC Transactioon Communications, Vol. 92-B, 366-372, 2009.
2. Mäkinen, R. M. and T. Kellomäki, "Body effects on thin single-layer slot, self-complementary, and wire antennas," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, No. 1, 385-392, 2014.
3. Saeed, S. M., C. A. Balanis, C. R. Birtcher, A. C. Durgun, and H. N. Shaman, "Wearable flexible reconfigurable antenna integrated with artificial magnetic conductor," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 2396-2399, 2017.
4. El Atrash, M., M. A. Abdalla, and H. M. Elhennawy, "A wearable dual-band low profile high gain low SAR antenna AMC-backed for WBAN applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 67, No. 10, 6378-6388, 2019.
5. Jiang, Z. H., Z. Cui, T. Yue, Y. Zhu, and D. H. Werner, "Compact, highly efficient, and fully flexible circularly polarized antenna enabled by silver nanowires for wireless body-area networks," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, Vol. 11, No. 4, 920-932, 2017.
6. Jiang, Z. H., D. E. Brocker, P. E. Sieber, and D. H. Werner, "A compact, low-profile metasurface-enabled antenna for wearable medical body area network devices," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, No. 8, 4021-4030, 2014.
7. Kitra, M. I., P. McEvoy, J. C. Vardaxoglou, and J. R. James, "Material loaded antennas and their contribution towards low-SAR," 2004 IEE Antenna Measurements and SAR, AMS 2004, 75-78, 2004.
8. Liu, H., J.Wang, and X. Luo, "Flexible and compact AMC based antenna for WBAN applications," 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, 587-588, 2017.
9. Pandit, V. K. and A. R. Harish, "Gain enhancement of a dual-band monopole antenna loaded with dual-band AMC," 2017 IEEE Applied Electromagnetics Conference (AEMC), 1-2, 2017.
10. Mumin, A. R. O., R. Alias, J. Abdullah, S. H. Dahlan, J. Ali, and S. K. Debnath, "Design a compact square ring patch antenna with AMC for SAR reduction in WBAN applications," Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Vol. 9, No. 1, 370-378, 2020.
11. Bahaa Qas Elias, B., P. Jack Soh, A. Abdullah Al-Hadi, C. Hodgkinson, and S. K. Podilchak, "Design of a compact textile crown antenna integrated with AMC for wearable iot applications," 2021 15th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 1-4, 2021.
12. Wang, S. and H. Gao, "A dual-band wearable conformal antenna based on artificial magnetic conductor," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2022, Article ID 9970477, 8 pages, 2022.
13. Gong, Y., S. Yang, B. Li, Y. Chen, F. Tong, and C. Yu, "Multi-band and high gain antenna using AMC ground characterized with four zero-phases of reflection coefficient," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 171457-171468, 2020.
14. Chaouche, Y. B. and M. Nedil, "A compact CP wearable antenna backed by AMC array for WBAN/WLAN applications," 2022 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting (AP-S/URSI), 1882-1883, 2022.
15. Zhou, E., Y. Cheng, F. Chen, H. Luo, and X. Li, "Low-profile high-gain wideband multi-resonance microstrip-fed slot antenna with anisotropic metasurface," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 175, 91-104, 2022.
16. Yang, Z., F. Li, X. Yang, and F. Li, "A compact dual-band MIMO antenna with high isolation for WLAN applications," 2018 48th European Microwave Conference (EuMC), 1125-1128, 2018.
17. Zhu, J., S. Li, S. Liao, and Q. Xue, "Wideband low-profile highly isolated MIMO antenna with artificial magnetic conductor," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 17, No. 3, 458-462, 2018.
18. Liu, Q., H. Liu, W. He, and S. He, "A low-profile dual-band dual-polarized antenna with an AMC reflector for 5G communications," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 24072-24080, 2020.
19. Ibrahim, A. A. and W. A. E. Ali, "High gain, wideband and low mutual coupling AMC-based millimeter wave MIMO antenna for 5G NR networks," AEU --- International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 142, 2021.
20. Du, C., X. Li, and S. Zhong, "Compact liquid crystal polymer based tri-band flexible antenna for WLAN/ WiMAX/5G applications," IEEE Access, 2019.