1. Van Trees, H. L., Optimum Array Processing, Part IV of Detection, Estimation and Modulation Theory, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2002.
2. Qu, Y., G. S. Liao, S. Q. Zhu, and X. Y. Liu, "Pattern synthesis of planar antenna array via convex optimization for airborne forward looking radar," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 84, 1-10, 2008.
3. Mouhamadou, M., P. Vaudon, and M. Rammal, "Smart antenna array patterns synthesis: Null steering and multi-user beamforming by phase control," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 60, 95-106, 2006.
4. Guo, B., Y. Wang, J. Li, P. Stoica, and R. Wu, "Microwave imaging via adaptive beamforming methods for breast cancer detection," PIERS Online, Vol. 1, No. 3, 350-353, 2005.
5. Davidson, T. N., Z. Q. Luo, and J. F. Sturm, "Linear matrix inequality formulation of spectral mask constraints with applications to FIR filter design ," IEEE Trans. Signal Process., Vol. 50, 2702-2715, Nov. 2002.
6. Davidson, T. N., Z. Q. Luo, and K. M. Wong, "Design of orthogonal pulse shapes for communications via semidefinite programming," IEEE Trans. Signal Process., Vol. 48, 1433-1445, May 2000.
7. Woodward, P. M. and J. D. Lawson, "The theoretical precision with which an arbitrary radiation pattern may be obtained from a source of finite size," J. IEE, Vol. 95, 363-370, Sep. 1948.
8. Wu, S.-P., S. P. Boyd, and L. Vandenberghe, "FIR filter design via spectral factorization and convex optimization," Appl. Computational Contr., Signal and Commun., Vol. 1, 215-245, B. N. Datta, Birkhauser, Boston, MA, 1997.
9. Nai, S. E., W. Ser, Z. L. Yu, and S. Rahardja, "A robust adaptive beamforming framework with beampattern shaping constraints," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 57, 2198-2203, Jul. 2009.
10. Hoang, H. G., H. D. Tuan, and B.-N. Vo, "Low-dimensional SDP formulation for large antenna array synthesis," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 55, 1716-1725, Jun. 2007.
11. Sturm, J. F., "Using SeDuMi 1.02, a MATLAB toolbox for optimization over symmetric cones," Optimization Methods Softw., Vol. 11-12, 625-653, 1999.
12. Yu, Z. L., W. Ser, and M. H. Er, "Robust adaptive beamformers with linear matrix inequality constraints," Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Circuits Syst. (ISCAS'08), 3214-3217, Seattle, WA, May 2008.
13. Roh, T. and L. Vandenberghe, "Discrete transforms, semidefinite programming, and sum-of-squares representations of nonnegative polynomials," Soc. Ind. Appl. Math. (SIAM) J. Optimization, Vol. 16, 939-364, 2006.
14. Dumitrescu, B., Positive Trigonometric Polynomials and Signal Processing Applications, Springer, 2007.
15. Boyd, S. P. and L. Vandenberghe, Convex Optimization, Cambridge Univ. Press, United Kingdom, 2004.