1. Adve, R. S. and T. K. Sarkar, "Simultaneous time and frequency domain extrapolation," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 46, No. 4, 484-493, Apr. 1998.
2. Rao, M. M., T. K. Sarkar, R. S. Adve, T. Anjali, and J. F. Callejon, "Extrapolation of electromagnetic responses from conducting objects in time and frequency domains," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 47, No. 10, Oct. 1964-1974, 1999.
3. Rao, M. M., T. K. Sarkar, T. Anjali, and R. S. Adve, "Simultaneous extrapolation in time and frequency domains using Hermite expansions," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 47, No. 6, 1108-1115, Jun. 1999.
4. Sarkar, T. K. and J. Koh, "Generation of a wide-band electromagnetic response through a Laguerre expansion using early-time and low-frequency data," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 50, No. 5, 1408-1416, May 2002.
5. Yuan, M., T. K. Sarkar, B. H. Jung, Z. Ji, and M. Salazar-Palma, "Use of discrete Laguerre sequences to extrapolate wide-band response from early-time and low-frequency data," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 52, No. 7, 1740-1750, Jul. 2004.
6. Yuan, M., A. De, T. K. Sarkar, J. Koh, and B. H. Jung, "Conditions for generation of stable and accurate hybrid TD-FD MoM solutions," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 54, No. 6, 2552-2563, Jun. 2006.
7. Poularikas, A. D., The Transforms and Applications Handbook, 2nd Ed., Chap. 1, 2, 5, 6, 15, CRC Press and IEEE Press, 2000.
8. Arnold, C. R., Laguerre functions and the Laguerre network --- Their properties and digital simulation, Technical note: 1966-28, Lincoln Laboratory, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, May 1966.
9. Masnadi-Shirazi, M. A. and N. Ahmed, "Optimum Laguerre networks for a class of discrete-time systems," IEEE Trans. Signal Process., Vol. 39, No. 9, 2104-2108, Sep. 1991.
10. Watkins, D. S., Fundamentals of Matrix Computation, 3rd Ed., Chap. 4, Wiley, Washington State, 2010.
11. HOBBIES (high order basis based integral equation solver), http://www.em-hobbies.com/.