1. Ikonen, P. and S. Tretyakov, "Generalised permeability function and field energy density in artificial magnetic using the equivalent circuit method," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 55, 92-99, 2007.
2. Luan, P. G., "Power loss and electromagnetic energy density in a dispersive metamaterial medium," Phys. Rev. E, Vol. 80, 046601, 2009.
3. Bordman, A. D. and K. Marinov, "Electromagnetic energy in a dispersive metamaterial," Phys. Rev. B, Vol. 73, 165110, 2006.
4. Luan, P.-G., Y.-T. Wang, S. Zhang, and X. Zhang, "Electromagnetic energy density in a single-resonance chiral metamaterial," Opt. Lett., Vol. 36, No. 5, 675-677, March 1, 2011.
5. Tretyakov, S., "Electromagnetic field energy density in artificial microwave materials with strong dispersion and loss ," Phys. Lett. A, Vol. 343, 231-237, June 2005.
6. Ruppin, R., "Electromagnetic energy density in a dispersive and absorptive material ," Phys. Lett. A, Vol. 299, 309-312, July 2002.
7. Vainstein, L. A., Electromagnetic Waves, 2nd Ed., Radio i Sviaz, Moscow, 1988 (in Russian).
8. Yaghjian, A. D. and S. R. Best, "Impedance, bandwidth and Q of antennas," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 53, No. 4, 1298-1324, 2005.
9. Vorobyev, O. B., "The conductance bandwidth of an electrically small antenna in antiresonant ranges," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 24, 285-301, 2010.
10. Vorobyev, O. B., "E±cient electrically small oblate spheroidal and spherical antennas in shells with negative permittivity ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 21, 151-170, 2010.
11. Vorobyev, O. B., "Quality factor of an antenna with closely spaced resonances," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 10, 1216-1219, 2011.
12. Landau, L. D. and E. M. Lifshitz, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, 2nd Ed., Pergamon, 1984.
13. Jackson, J. D., Classical Electrodynamics, 3nd Ed., John Willey & Sons, Inc., 1999.
14. Ramakrishna, S. A. and T. M. Grzegorczyk, Physics and Applications of Negative Refractive Index Materials, CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2009.
15. Vorobyev, O. B., "Bandwidth and quality factor of a small antenna with coupled impedance resonances," Proceedings of the IEEE of the Circuits, Devices and Systems Symposium of the IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, 301-304, May 2011.
16. Stuart, H. R., S. R. Best, and A. D. Yaghjian, "Limitations in relating quality factor to bandwidth in a double resonance small antenna ," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 6, 460-463, 2007.
17. McLean, J. S., "A re-examination of the fundamental limits on the radiation Q of electrically small antennas," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 44, 672-676, May 1996.
18. Vorobyev, O. B., "Spherical and spheroidal antennas in resonant, quasi-resonant, and antiresonant shells with negative permittivity," IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 6, No. 2, 142-150, 2012.
19. Bird, J., Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology, 4th Ed., Elsevier, 2010.
20. Bahl, I. J., Lumped Elements for RF and Microwave Circuits, Artech House, 2003.
21. Kraus, J. D, Antennas, 2nd Ed., McGraw-Hill, 1997.
22. Crawford, Jr., F. S., Waves, 3rd Ed., McGraw-Hill, 1968.