1. Report to the Congressional Defense Committees on The Effect of Windmill Farms On Military Readiness, O±ce of the Director of Defense Research and Engineering, , Undersecretary for Space and Sensor Systems, Aug. 2006.
2. Sandifer, J. B., T. Crum, E. Ciardi, and R. Guenther, "A way forward: Wind farm --- Weather radar coexistence," Proc. Windpower 2009, Chicago, IL, May 2009.
3. Kent, B. M., A. Buterbaugh, K. C. Hill, G. Zelinski, R. Hawley, L. Cravens, T. Van, C. Vogel, and T. Coveyou, "Dynamic radar cross section and radar Doppler measurements of commercial general electric windmill power turbines part 1 --- Predicted,", Vol. 50, 211-219, Apr. 2008.
4. Naqvi, A. , S. Yang, and H. Ling, "Investigation of Doppler features from wind turbine scattering," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propagat. Lett., Vol. 9, 485-488, 2010.
5. Greving, G., W. Biermann, and R. Mundt, "Wind turbines as distorting scattering objects for radar-clutter aspects and visibility," Proc. Int. Radar Symp. 2010, Vilnius, Lithuania, Jun. 2010.
6. Greving, G., W. Biermann, and R. Mundt, "On the relevance of the measured or calculated RCS for objects on the ground --- Case wind turbines," Proc. 3rd European Conf. Antennas Propagat., 2216-2220, Berlin, DE, 2009.
7. Ram, S. S., R. Bhalla, and H. Ling, "Simulation of human radar signatures in presence of ground," IEEE Antennas Propagat. Soc. Int.. Symp. Dig., Charleston, Jun. 2009.
8., AHILO: Computer Code for Solving Electromagnetic Problems, Jan. 12, 2012, http://www.ahilo.net/AHILO web/Overview.html.
9. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, 314-325, Wiley, New Jersey, 1989.
10. Wang, X. , C.-F. Wang, Y.-B. Gan, and L.-W. Li, "Electromagnetic scattering from circular target above or below rough surface," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 40, 207-227, 2003.
11. Vaitilingom, L. and A. Khenchaf, "Radar cross sections of sea and ground clutter estimated by two scale model and small slope approximation in HF-VHF bands," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 29, 311-338, 2011.
12. Whitelonis, N., S. Yang, and H. Ling, "Application of near-field to far-¯eld transformation to Doppler features from wind turbine scattering," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 60, 1660-1665, Mar. 2012.