1. Kumar, G. and K. P. Ray, Broadband Microstrip Antennas, Artech House, Norwood, 2003.
2. Bahl, J. and P. Bhartia, Microstrip Antennas, Artech House Inc., London, 1985.
3. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, Wiley, 2005.
4. Nasimuddin, Z. N., S. P. S. Chan, and X. Qing Terrence, "Multi-dielectric layer multi patches microstrip antenna for UWB Applications," 37th European Microwave Conf. 2007, Munich, Germany, 2007.
5. Abu Tarboush, H. F. and H. S. Al-Raweshidy, "A connected E-shape and U-shape dual-band patch antenna for different wireless applications," The Second International EURASIP Work-Shop on RFID Technology (EURASIP’08), Budapest, Hungary, 2008.
6. Ghalibafan, J., A. R. Attari, and F. Hojjat-Kashani, "A new dual-band microstrip antenna with U-shaped slot," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 12, 215-223, 2010.
7. Phongcharoenpanich, C. and K. Boonying, "A 2.4-GHz dual polarized suspended square plate rectenna with inserted annular rectangular ring slot," Int. J. RF and Microwave Comp. Aid. Eng., 2015, doi: 10.1002/mmce.20949.
8. Chawanonphithak, Y. and C. Phongcharoenpanich, "Miniaturized dual-band II-shaped monopole antennas with modified rectangular ground plane," 11th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, 1-4, May 2014.
9. Khairuddin, A. W. and S. H. Al-Charchafchi, "Using equivalent dielectric constant to simplify the analysis of patch microstrip antenna with multilayer substrates," Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 2, 676-679, 1998.
10. Zhong, S. and G. Liu, "Improved transmission line model for input impedance of rectangular microstrip antennas with multi-dielectric layers," Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 1, 492-495, 1994.
11. Waterhouse, R. B., "Stacked patches using high and low dielectric constant material combinations," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 47, 1767-1771, 1999.
12. Zhong, X.-J., L. Chen, Y. Shi, and X.-W. Shi, "A dual-band single-layer circularly polarized reflectarray composed by elements having variable rotation angles," Int. J. RF and Microwave Comp. Aid. Eng., Vol. 25, 39-47, 2015, doi: 10.1002/mmce.20821.
13. Shen, L. C., et al., "Resonant frequency of a circular disk printed circuit antenna," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propag., Vol. 25, 595-596, 1977.
14. Zhang, X. and F. Yang, "Study of a slit cut on a microstrip antenna and its applications," Microwave Opt. Technology Letters, Vol. 18, 297-300, 1998.
15. Derneryd, A. G., "Analysis of microstrip disk antenna element," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 27, 660-664, 1979.
16. Songa, L. Z. and Y. M. Nieb, "A dual-polarized printed monopole antenna for C-band radar systems," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 28, No. 11, 1-8, 2014.
17. Kandwal, A., J. V. Chauhan, and S. K. Khah, "A new compact efficient parasitically coupled notch-loaded antenna,", Vol. 1, 128-133, 2013.
18. Behera, S. and K. J. Vinoy, "Microstrip square ring antenna for dual-band operation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 93, 41-56, 2009.
19. Liao, W., Q. X. Chu, and S. Du, "Tri-band circularly polarized stacked microstrip antenna for GPS and CNSS applications," ICMMT Proceedings, 252-255, 2010.
20. Yuan, H., S. Qu, J. Zhang, H. Zhou, J. Wang, H. Ma, and Z. Xu, "Dual-band dual-polarized spiral antenna for chinese compass navigation satellite system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 46, 25-30, 2014.