1. World Health Organization, "Electromagnetic fields (300 Hz to 300 GHz),", Geneva, 1993, www.inchem.org/documents/ehc/ehc/ehc137.htm.
2. European Commission, "Health and electromagnetic fields,", Publications Office, 2005, http://ec.europa.eu/health/ph_determinants/environment/EMF/brochure_en.pdf/.
3. Harte, L., D. Bowler, A. Ofrane, and B. Levitan, Wireless Communications - Cellular, 3G, LMR, Mobile Data, Paging, Satellite, Broadcast, and WLAN, Althos Publishing, TN, USA, 2005.
4. Classic, K., "Radiofrequency (RF) radiation,", HPS Specialists in Radiation Protection, Health Physics Society, 2016, https://hps.org/hpspublications/articles/rfradiation.html.
5. Ata, O. W., "The national education and research (NERN) broadband backbone network," IEEE Global Information Infrastructure Symposium (GIIS) 2007, Marrakech, Morocco, 1-4244-1376-1/07/$25.00c2007 IEEE, July 2-5, 2007.
6. Cleveland, R. F., D. M. Sylvar, and J. L. Ulcek, "Evaluating compliance with FCC guidelines for human exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields,", 1-79, Federal Communications Commission, Office of Engineering and Technology, OET Bulletin 65, ed. 97-01, Washington, D.C. 20554, August 1997.
7. International Commission on Non-ionizing Radiation Protection, "ICNIRP guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields (up to 300 GHz)," Health Physics, Vol. 74, 494-522, 1998.
8. Haim, M., "An analysis of regulatory frameworks for wireless communications, societal concerns and risk: The case of Radio Frequency (RF) allocation and licensing,", PhD thesis, Middlesex University, London, August 2008, http://eprints.mdx.ac.uk/133/2/MazarAug08.pdf.
9. Sage, C., D. O. Carpenter, and ed., "A rationale for biologically-based exposure standards for low-intensity electromagnetic radiation: The existing public exposure standards (Section 3)," Bioinitiative 2012, December 2012, http://www.bioinitiative.org/.
10. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory Analysis and Design, Harper & Row Publishers, Inc., New York, 1982.
11. Aaronia, A. G., "Handheld spectrum analyzer series - SPECTRAN® HF-6060 V4, HF-6080 V4, HF-60100 V4,", Data sheet, rev 4, Germany, August 2011, www.aaronia.de.
12. Aaronia, A. G., "Manual SPECTRAN V4', HW V4/c2005-2013 Aaronia AG, DE-54597 Strickscheid,", http://www.aaronia.com/Datasheets/Documents/SPECTRAN-HF_V4_EN.pdf.