1. Nikitin, P. V., S. Lam, and K. V. S. Rao, "Low cost silver ink RFID tag antennas," Proc. IEEE Antennas and Propagation Soc. Int. Symp., 353-356, Washington DC, USA, July 2005.
2. Yang, L., R. W. Zhang, D. Staiculescu, C. P. Wong, and M. M. Tentzeris, "Novel conformal RFID-enabled module utilizing inkjet-printed antennas and carbon nanotubes for gas-detection applications," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 8, 653-656, 2009.
3. Vyas, R., V. Lakafosis, A. Rida, N. Chaisilwattana, S. Travis, J. Pan, and M. M. Tentzeris, "Paper-based RFID-enabled wireless platforms for sensing applications," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 57, No. 5, 1370-1382, May 2009.
4. Rida, A., L. Yang, R. Vyas, and M. M. Tentzeris, "Conductive inkjet printed antennas on flexible low-cost paper-based substrates for RFID and WSN applications," IEEE Antennas Propag. Mag., Vol. 51, No. 3, 13-23, June 2009.
5. Cook, B. S. and A. Shamim, "Inkjet printing of novel wideband and high gain antennas on low-cost paper substrate," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 60, No. 9, 4148-4156, September 2012.
6. Maza, A. R., B. Cook, G. Jabbour, and A. Shamim, "Paper-based inkjet-printed ultra-wideband fractal antennas," Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, IET, Vol. 6, No. 12, 1366-1373, September 2012.
7. Subbaraman, H., D. T. Pham, X. Xu, M. Y. Chen, A. Hosseini, X. Lu, and R. T. Chen, "Inkjet-printed two-dimensional phased-array antenna on a flexible substrate," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 12, 170-173, 2013.
8. Onol, C., T. Ciftci, S. Kucuk, B. Karaosmanoglu, and O. Ergul, "Design, simulation, and fabrication of low-cost inkjet antennas," PIERS Proceedings, 2829-2833, Prague, July 6-9, 2015.
9. Onol, C. and O. Ergul, "Optimizations of patch antenna arrays using genetic algorithms supported by the multilevel fast multipole algorithm," Radioengineering, Vol. 23, No. 4, 1005-1014, December 2014.