1. Bernhard, J. T., Reconfigurable Antennas, Morgan & Claypool Publishers, 2007.
2. Martinez-Lorenzo, J. A., M. Arias, O. Rubinos, J. Gutierrez, and A. Garcia-Pino, "A shaped and reconfigurable reflector antenna with sectorial beams for LMDS base-station," IEEE Trans. Ant. Prop., Vol. 54, No. 4, 1346-1349, April 2006.
3. Habib, M. A., A. Edalati, and T. A. Denidni, "Active control on EBG structures for multiband antenna applications," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Conference, May 2007.
4. Boutayeb, H., T. A. Denidni, K. Mahdjoubi, A.-C. Tarot, A. Sebak, and L. Talbi, "Analysis and design of a cylindrical EBG based directive antenna," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 1, 211-219, January 2006.
5. Eldek, A. A., A. Z. Elsherbeni, and C. E. Smith, "Wideband microstrip-fed printed bow-tie antenna for phased-array systems," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 43, No. 2, 123-126, October 20, 2004.
6. Chen, G.-Y. and J.-S. Sun, "A printed dipole antenna with microstrip tapered balun," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 40, No. 4, 344-346, 2004.
7. Schneider Electric Corp, , www.schneider-electric.co.uk.
8. Zelio Logic configuration software --- Zelio Soft, , www.schneider-electric.co.uk.
9. Ali, B. and Jon P. Webb, "A sparse finite-element method for modeling evanescent modes in the stopband of periodic structures," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 47, No. 5, 1186-1189, 2011.
10. Bostani, A. and J. P. Webb, "A model-order reduction method for the passband and stopband characteristics of periodic structures," 2011 41st European Microwave Conference, Manchester, 167-170, 2011.
11. Computer Simulation Technology Corp, , www.cst.com.