1. Zhang, X. Y., C. H. Chan, Q. Xue, and B.-J. Hu, "RF tunable bandstop filters with constant bandwidth based on a doublet configuration," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 59, 1257-1265, 2012.
2. Chen, J.-X., J. Shi, Z.-H. Bao, and Q. Xue, "Tunable and switchable bandpass filters using slot-line resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 111, 25-41, 2011.
3. Saeedi, S., J. Lee, and H. H. Sigmarsson, "Novel coupling matrix synthesis for single-layer substrateintegrated evanescent-mode cavity tunable bandstop filter design," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn., Vol. 63, 3929-3938, 2015.
4. Jeong, S. and J. Lee, "Frequency- and bandwidth-tunable bandstop filter containing variable coupling between transmission line and resonator," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn., No. 99, 1-11, 2017.
5. Guyette, A. C., E. J. Naglich, and S. Shin, "RF-power-activated and signal-tracking tunable bandstop filters," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn., Vol. 65, 1534-1544, 2017.
6. Esmaeili, M. and J. Bornemann, "Novel tunable bandstop resonators in SIW technology and their application to a dual-bandstop filter with one tunable stopband," IEEE Microw. Compon. Lett., Vol. 27, 40-42, 2017.
7. Wu, D., N. Fang, C. Sun, X. Zhang, W. J. Padilla, D. N. Basov, D. R. Smith, and S. Schultz, "Terahertz plasmonic high pass filter," Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 83, 201-203, 2003.
8. Cunningham, J., C. Wood, A. G. Davies, I. Hunter, H. E. Linfield, and E. H. Beere, "Terahertz frequency range band-stop filters," Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 86, 213503, 2005.
9. Lu, M., W. Li, and E. R. Brown, "Second-order bandpass terahertz filter achieved by multilayer complementary metamaterial structures," Opt. Lett., Vol. 36, 1071-1073, 2011.
10. Lee, E. S., S.-G. Lee, C.-S. Kee, and T.-I. Jeon, "Terahertz notch and low-pass filters based on band gaps properties by using metal slits in tapered parallel-plate waveguides," Opt. Exp., Vol. 19, 14852-14859, 2011.
11. Perruisseau-Carrier, J. and A. Alvarez-Melcon, "Graphene-based plasmonic tunable low-pass filters in the terahertz band," IEEE Trans. Nanotechnol., Vol. 13, 1145-1153, 2014.
12. Yao, Y., X. Cheng, S.-W. Qu, J. Yu, and X. Chen, "Graphene-metal based tunable band-pass filters in the terahertz band," IET Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 10, 1570-1575, 2016.
13. Pozar, D. M., Microwave Engineering, 3rd Ed., Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2006.
14. Hanson, G. W., "Dyadic Green’s functions and guided surface waves for a surface conductivity model of graphene," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 103, 064302, 2008.