1. Xia, X., K. Xu, Y. Wang, and Y. Xu, "A 5G-enabling technology: Benefits, feasibility, and limitations of in-band full-duplex MIMO," IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, Vol. 13, No. 3, 81-90, 2018, doi: 10.1109/MVT.2018.2792198.
2. Mohammadi, M., et al., "Full-duplex non-orthogonal multiple access for next generation wireless systems," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 57, No. 5, 110-116, 2019.
3. Baek, M.-S., J.-H. Song, O. H. Kwon, and J.-Y. Jung, "Self-interference cancellation in time-domain for DOCSIS 3.1 uplink system with full duplex," IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting, 1-7, 2019.
4. Satyanarayana, K., M. El-Hajjar, P.-H. Kuo, A. Mourad, and L. Hanzo, "Hybrid beamforming design for full-duplex millimeter wave communication," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 68, No. 2, 1394-1404, 2018.
5. Koohian, A., H. Mehrpouyan, A. A. Nasir, S. Durrani, M. Azarbad, and S. D. Blostein, "Blind channel estimation in full duplex systems: Identifiability analysis, bounds, and estimators," Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, Vol. 47, No. 3, 398-412, 2015.
6. Chung, M., M. S. Sim, J. Kim, D. K. Kim, and C.-B. Chae, "Prototyping real-time full duplex radios," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 53, No. 9, 56-63, 2015.
7. Deng, Y., K. J. Kim, T. Q. Duong, M. Elkashlan, G. K. Karagiannidis, and A. Nallanathan, "Full-duplex spectrum sharing in cooperative single carrier systems," IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking, Vol. 2, No. 1, 68-82, 2016.
8. Bharadia, D., E. McMilin, and S. Katti, "Full duplex radios," ACM SIGCOMM 2013 Conference on Applications, Technologies, Architectures, and Protocols for Computer Communication, SIGCOMM 2013, Hong Kong, China, 2013: Association for Computing Machinery, SIGCOMM 2013 --- Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM 2013 Conference on Applications, Technologies, Architectures, and Protocols for Computer Communication 375-386, doi: 10.1145/2486001.2486033. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2486001.2486033.
9. Jasim, A. A., K. M. Younus, A. Ali, K. H. Sayidmarie, A. Alhaddad, and R. A. Abd-Alhameed, "A simple self-interference cancellation technique for full duplex communication," 2017 Internet Technologies and Applications (ITA), 224-229, September 12-15, 2017, doi: 10.1109/ITECHA.2017.8101943.
10. Khandani, A. K., "Two-way (true full-duplex) wireless," 2013 13th Canadian Workshop on Information Theory (CWIT), 33-38, June 18-21, 2013, doi: 10.1109/CWIT.2013.6621588.
11. Khojastepour, M. A., K. Sundaresan, S. Rangarajan, X. Zhang, and S. Barghi, "The case for antenna cancellation for scalable full-duplex wireless communications," 10th ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks, HotNets-10, November 14, 2011-November 15, 2011, Cambridge, MA, United states, 2011, Adalia Farma, Proceedings of the 10th ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks, HotNets-10, ACM Special Interest Group on Data Communication (SIGCOMM); CISCO, doi: 10.1145/2070562.2070579. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2070562.2070579.
12. Jain, M., et al., "Practical, real-time, full duplex wireless," 17th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, MobiCom’11 and Co-Located Workshops, September 19, 2011, Las Vegas, NV, USA, 2011: Association for Computing Machinery, Proceedings of the Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, MOBICOM, 301-312, doi: 10.1145/2030613.2030647. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2030613.2030647.
13. Phungamngern, N., P. Uthansakul, and M. Uthansakul, "Digital and RF interference cancellation for single-channel full-duplex transceiver using a single antenna," 2013 10th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technolog, Krabi, Thailand, 2013, IEEE Computer Society, 2013 10th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, ECTI-CON 2013, doi: 10.1109/ECTICon.2013.6559508. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ECTICon.2013.6559508.
14. Radunovic, B., et al., "Rethinking indoor wireless mesh design: Low power, low frequency, full-duplex," 2010 Fifth IEEE Workshop on Wireless Mesh Networks (WIMESH 2010), 1-6, June 21, 2010, doi: 10.1109/WIMESH.2010.5507905.
15. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, 4th Ed., 2016.