1. Magnusson, P. C., G. C. Alexander, and V. K. Tripathi, Transmission Lines and Wave Propagation, CRC Press, London, 1992.
2. Collier, R. J., Transmission Lines: Equivalent Circuits, Electromagnetic Theory, and Photons, Cambridge University Press, UK, 2014.
3. Schelkunoff, S. A., "The electromagnetic theory of coaxial transmission lines and cylindrical shields," Bell Syst. Tech. J., Vol. 13, 532-578, 1934.
4. Nucci, C. A., F. Rachidi, and M. Rubinstein, "Interaction of electromagnetic fields with overhead and underground cables," Lightning Electromagnetics, V. Cooray (ed.), IET publishers, London, 2012.
5. Ramo, S., T. V. Duzer, and J. R. Whinnery, Fields and Waves in Communication Electronics, Wiley, 2008.
6. Boras, V., S. Vujevic, and D. Lovric, "Definition and computation of cylindrical conductor internal impedance for large parameters," 2010 Conference Proceedings ICECom, 20th International Conference on Applied Electromagnetics and Communications, 2010.
7. Jackson, J. D., Classical Electrodynamics, John Wiely & Sons, New York, 1975.
8., , University of Oxford, webpage, Communications engineering, Research, Ultrafast electronics, 2016 (http://www.eng.ox.ac.uk/communications/research/ultrafast-electronics/ultrafast-researchprojects/kinetic-inductance).
9. Annunziata, A. J., et al., "Tuneable superconducting nano-inductors," Nanotechnology, Vol. 21, No. 44, 445202, 2010.
10. Cholachue, C., B. Ravelo, A. Simoens, A. Fathallah, M. Veronneau, and O. Maurice, "Braid shielding effectiveness Kron’s Model via coupled cables configuration," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, 1-5, Early Access, 2019.
11. Ravelo, B. and O. Maurice, "Kron-Branin Modeling of Y-Y-Tree interconnects for the PCB signal integrity analysis," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 59, No. 2, 411-419, Apr. 2017.