1. Lu, X., P.Wang, D. Niyato, D. I. Kim, and Z. Han, "Wireless charging technologies: Fundamentals, standards, and network applications," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 18, 1413-1452, 2016.
2. Zhang, Z. and M. Wang, "Analysis of a three-coil wireless power transfer system operated under hybrid resonant frequency," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 110, 73-82, 2022.
3. Wang, M., L. Ren, Y. Shi, W. Liu, and H. R. Wang, "Analysis of a nonlinear magnetic coupling wireless power transfer system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 110, 15-26, 2021.
4. Dai, J. and D. C. Ludois, "A survey of wireless power transfer and a critical comparison of inductive and capacitive coupling for small gap applications," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 30, 6017-6029, 2015.
5. Wei, X. C., E. P. Li, Y. L. Guan, and Y. H. Chong, "Simulation and experimental comparison of different coupling mechanisms for the wireless electricity transfer," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 7, 925-934, 2009.
6. Kurs, A., A. Karalis, R. Moffatt, J. D. Joannopoulos, P. Fisher, and M. Soljacic, "Wireless power transfer via strongly coupled magnetic resonances," Science, Vol. 317, 83-86, 2007.
7. Choi, J. and C. Seo, "Analysis on transmission efficiency of wireless energy transmission resonator based on magnetic resonance," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 19, 221-237, 2011.
8. Vilaa, J. L., J. Sallan, A. Llombart, and J. F. Sanz, "Design of a high frequency inductively coupled power transfer system for electric vehicle battery charge," Applied Energy, Vol. 86, 355-363, 2009.
9. Mahesh, A., B. Chokkalingam, and L. Mihet-Popa, "Inductive wireless power transfer charging for electric vehicles --- A review," IEEE Access, Vol. 9, 137667-137713, 2021.
10. Boys, J. T., G. A. J. Elliott, and G. A. Covic, "An appropriate magnetic coupling co-efficient for the design and comparison of ICPT pickups," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 22, 333-335, 2007.
11. Khaligh, A. and S. Dusmez, "Comprehensive topological analysis of conductive and inductive charging solutions for plug-in electric vehicles," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 61, 3475-3489, 2012.
12. Huang, X., L. Tan, Z. Chen, H. Qiang, Y. Zhou, W. Yang, and W. Cao, "Review and research progress on wireless power transfer technology," Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 28, 1-11, 2013.
13. Ho, S. L., J. Wang, W. Fu, and M. Sun, "A comparative study between novel witricity and traditional inductive magnetic coupling in wireless charging," IEEE Trans. Magnetics, Vol. 47, 1522-1525, 2011.
14. Mohdeb, N., "Comparative study of circular flat spiral coils structure effect on magnetic resonance wireless power transfer performance," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 94, 119-129, 2020.
15. Jang, B.-J., S. Lee, and H. Yoon, "HF-band wireless power transfer system: Concept, issues, and design," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 124, 211-231, 2012.
16. Biswal, S. S., D. P. Kar, and S. Bhuyan, "Parameter trade-off between electric load, quality factor and coupling coefficient for performance enrichment of wireless power transfer system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 91, 49-58, 2020.
17. Siddharth, S., S. S. Biswal, D. P. Kar, P. K. Sahoo, and S. Bhuyan, "Impact of functioning parameters on the wireless power transfer system used for electric vehicle charging," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 79, 187-197, 2019.
18. Xu, Z., J. Chen, F. Qiu, and Y. Zhao, "Zero-forcing beam forming energy efficiency optimization for the security control of wireless power transfer system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 103, 209-219, 2021.
19. Kar, D. P., P. P Nayak, S. Bhuyan, and S. K. Panda, "Study of resonance based wireless electric vehicle charging system in close proximity to metallic objects," Progress In Electromagnetic Research M, Vol. 37, 183-189, 2014.
20. Panigrahi, S. K., P. K. Sahoo, D. P. Kar, R. Sharma, and S. Bhuyan, "Loads estimation for multi- receiver wireless power transfer system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 102, 161-166, 2022.
21. Sadiku, N., Elements of Electromagnetics, Sounders College Press, Orlando, FL, 1994.