1. King, R. W. P., C. W. Harrison, Jr., D. H. Denton, and Jr., "Transmission-line missile antennas," Sandia Corp. Technical Memo., Vol. 14, 436-458, November 1958.
2. King, R. W. P., C. W. Harrison, Jr., D. H. Denton, and Jr., "Transmission-line missile antennas," IRE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 8, No. 1, 88-90, January 1960.
3. Waterhouse, R., Printed Antennas for Wireless Communications, John Wiley & Sons, Pharad, Maryland, 2008.
4. Soras, C., M. Karaboikis, G. Tsachtsiris, and V. Makios, "Analysis and design of an inverted-F antenna printed on a PCMCIA card for the 2.4GHz ISM band," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 44, No. 1, 37-44, February 2002.
5. Rennings, A., M. Rauf, P. Waldow, and I. Wolff, "A compact single/dual-band printed inverted-F type antenna structure," ACES, Advanced Computational Techniques for Antenna Design, April 2004.
6. Hirano, T., J. Hirokawa, and M. Ando, "Influence of the SMA connector and its modeling on electromagnetic simulation," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters (MOP), Vol. 57, No. 9, 2168-2171, September 2015.