1. Leone, G., "Source geometry optimization for hemispherical radiation pattern coverage," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 5, 2033-2038, May 2016.
2. Li, W. T., X. W. Shi, Y. Q. Hei, S. F. Liu, and J. Zhu, "A hybrid optimization algorithm and its application for conformal array pattern synthesis," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, No. 10, 3401-3406, 2010.
3. Persson, K., M. Gustafsson, G. Kristensson, and B. Widenberg, "Source reconstruction by far-field data for imaging of defects in frequency selective radomes," IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., Vol. 12, 480-483, 2013.
4. Di Francia, G. T., "Degrees of freedom of an image," Journal of the Optical Society of America, Vol. 59, 799-804, 1969.
5. Newsam, G. and R. Barakat, "Essential dimension as a well-defined number of degrees of freedom of finite-convolution operators appearing in optics," Journal of the Optical Society of America, Vol. 2, 2040-2045, 1985.
6. Riesz, F. and B. Nagy, Functional Analysis, Dover, 1990.
7. Bertero, M. and P. Boccacci, Introduction to Inverse Problems in Imaging, IOP Publishing, 1998.
8. Solimene, R., M. A. Maisto, and R. Pierri, "Inverse source in the presence of a reflecting plane for the strip case," Journal of the Optical Society of America A, Vol. 31, No. 12, 2814-2820, 2014.
9. Solimene, R., M. A. Maisto, and R. Pierri, "Role of diversity on the singular values of linear scattering operators: The case of strip objects," Journal of the Optical Society of America A, Vol. 30, No. 11, 2266-2272, 2013.
10. Solimene, R., M. A. Maisto, G. Romeo, and R. Pierri, "On the singular spectrum of the radiation operator for multiple and extended observation domains," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/585238, 2013.
11. Solimene, R., M. A. Maisto, and R. Pierri, "Inverse scattering in the presence of a reflecting plane," Journal of Optics, Vol. 18, No. 2, 025603, 2015.
12. Leone, G., M. A. Maisto, and R. Pierri, "Application of inverse source reconstruction to conformal antennas synthesis," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 66, No. 3, 1436-1445, Mar. 2018.
13. Solimene, R. and R. Pierri, "Number of degrees of freedom of the radiated field over multiple bounded domain," Optics Letters, Vol. 32, No. 21, 3113-3115, 2007.
14. Slepian, D. and H. O. Pollack, "Prolate spheroidal wave functions, Fourier analysis, and uncertainty - I," Bell Syst. Techn. J., Vol. 40, 43-63, 1961.
15. Landau, H. J. and H. O. Pollack, "The eigenvalue distribution of time and frequency limiting," J. Math. Phys., Vol. 77, 469-481, 1980.
16. Leone, G., M. A. Maisto, and R. Pierri, "Inverse source reconstruction for the synthesis on conformal domains," 2017 International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), Verona, Italy, Sep. 2017.
17. Leone, G., M. A. Maisto, and R. Pierri, "First step towards a comparison between 3D source geometries for conformal antennas," 12th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP 2018), London, UK, Apr. 2018.