1. Masri, T., M. K. A. Rahim, and O. Ayop, "Dual band microstrip array antenna radiation characteristics enhancement via novel band rejection technique using EBG structures," 2008 Asia Pacific Microwave Conference, (APMC 2009), December 2008.
2. Masri, T., M. K. A. Rahim, and M. N. A. Karim, "A novel 2D Minkowski gasket EBG structure for multiband microstrip antenna," European Conference on Antenna and Propagation (EuCAP 2007), Edinburgh, U.K., November 11-16, 2007.
3. Yang, F. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, Electromagnetic Band Gap Structures in Antenna Engineering, Cambridge University Press, 2009.
4. Yang, L., M. Fan, F. Chen, J. She, and Z. Feng, "A novel compact electromagnetic-bandgap (EBG) structure and its application for microwave circuits," IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, No. 1, January 2005.
5. Yang, F. and Y. Rahmat-samii, "Microstrip antennas integrated with electromagnetic band-gap (EBG) structures: A low mutual coupling design for array applications," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 10, 2936-2946, 2003.
6. Diaz, R., V. Sanchez, E. Caswell, and A. Miller, "Magnetic loading of artificial magnetic conductors for bandwidth enhancement," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 2, 431-434, 2003.
7. Du, Z. W., K. Gong, J. S. Fu, B. X. Gao, and Z. H. Feng, "A compact planar inverted-F antenna with a PBG-type ground plane for mobile communication," IEEE Transaction on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 52, No. 3, 483-489, 2003.
8. Sievenpiper, D. and J. H. Schauffner, "Textured surface having high electromagnetic impedance in multiple frequency bands,", U.S. Patent 6,483,481, November 19, 2002.
9. Broas, R. F. J., D. F. Sievenpiper, and E. Yablonovitch, "A high-impedance ground plane applied to a cellphone handset geometry," IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 49, No. 7, 1262-1265, 2001.
10. Pirhadi, A., M. Hakak, and F. Keshmiri, "Using electromagnetic band gap superstrate to enhance the bandwidth of probefed microstrip antenna," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 61, 215-230, 2006.
11. Shaban, H. F., H. A. Elmikatay, and A. A. Shaalan, "Study the effects of electromagnetic band-gap (EBG) substrate on two patches microstrip antenna," Progress In Electromagnetic Research B, Vol. 10, 55-74, 2008.
12. Zhang, L.-J., C.-H. Liang, L. Liang, and L. Chen, "A novel design approach for dual band electromagnetic band gap structure," Progress In Electromagnetic Research M, Vol. 4, 81-91, 2008.