1. Hirota, R. and K. Suzuki, "Studies on lattice solitons by using electrical networks," J. Phys. Soc. Jpn., Vol. 28, 1366-1367, 1970.
2. Rodwell, M. J. W., S. T. Allen, R. Y. Yu, M. G. Case, U. Bhattacharya, M. Reddy, E. Carman, M. Kamegawa, Y. Konishi, J. Pusl, and R. Pullela, "Active and nonlinear wave propagation devices in ultrafast electronics and optoelectronics," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 82, 1037-1059, 1994.
3. Narahara, K., "Interaction of nonlinear pulses developed in coupled transmission lines regularly spaced Schottky varactors," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 17, 85-93, 2010.
4. Caloz, C. and T. Itoh, Electromagnetic Metamaterials: Transmission Line Theory and Microwave Applications, Wiley, 2006.
5. Monti, G. and L. Tarricone, "Signal reshaping in a transmission line with negative group velocity behaviour," Microwave Optical Technol. Lett., Vol. 51, 2627-2633, 2009.
6. Chi, P. and T. Itoh, "Dispersion engineering with CRLH metamaterials," Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Radio-Frequency Integration Technology, 128-131, 2009.
7. Gómez-Diaz, J. S., S. Gupta, A. Álvarez-Melcón, and C. Caloz, "Investigation on the phenomenology of impulse-regime metamaterial transmission lines," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 57, 4010-4014, 2009.
8. Kozyrev, A. B. and D. W. Van Der Weide, "Nonlinear wave propagation phenomena in left-handed transmission-line media," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, 238-245, 2005.
9. Gupta, S. and C. Caloz, "Dark and bright solitons in left-handed nonlinear transmission line metamaterials," Proc. of IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp. 2007, 979-982, Honolulu, 2007.
10. Kafaratzis, A. and Z. Hu, "Envelope solitons in nonlinear left handed transmission lines," Proceedings of Metamaterials 2007, 771-773, 22-24, Rome, 2007.
11. Simion, S., R. Marcelli, G. Bartolucci, G. Sajin, and F. Craciunoiu, "Nonlinear composite right/left-handed transmission line for frequency doubler and short pulse generation," Proc. of Metamaterials 2008, 492-494, 2008.
12. Gharakhili, F. G., M. Shahabadi, and M. Hakkak, "Bright and dark soliton generation in a left-handed nonlinear transmission line with series nonlinear capacitors," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 96, 237-249, 2009.
13. Ogasawara, J. and K. Narahara, "Short envelope pulse propagation in composite right- and left-handed transmission lines with regularly spaced Schottky varactors," IEICE Electron. Express, Vol. 6, 1576-1581, 2009.
14. Taniuti, T., Reductive perturbation method and far fields of wave equations, Prog. Theor. Phys. Suppl., Vol. 55, 1-55, 1974.
15. Boyd, R. W., Nonlinear Optics, Academic Press, 2002.