1. Harrington, R. and J. Mautz, "A generalized network formulation for aperture problems," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 24,=, 870-873, Nov. 1976.
2. Auckland, D. T. and R. F. Harrington, "Electromagnetic transmission through a filled slit in a conducting plane of finite thickness, TE case," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 26, 499-505, Jul. 1978.
3. Liang, C.-H. and D. Cheng, "Electromagnetic fields coupled into a cavity with a slot-aperture under resonant conditions," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 30, 664-672, Jul. 1982..
4. Harrington, R., "Resonant behavior of a small aperture backed by a conducting body," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 30, 205-212, Mar. 1982.
5. Harrington, R. and D. Auckland, "Electromagnetic transmission through narrow slots in thick conducting screens," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 28, 616-622, Sep. 1980.
6. Hsi, S., R. Harrington, and J. Mautz, "Electromagnetic coupling to a conducting wire behind an aperture of arbitrary size and shape," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 33, 581-587, Jun. 1985.
7. Umashankar, K., A. Taflove, and B. Beker, "Calculation and experimental validation of induced currents on coupled wires in an arbitrary shaped cavity," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 35, 1248-1257, Nov. 1987.
8. Warne, L. K. and K. C. Chen, "Equivalent antenna radius for narrow slot apertures having depth," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 37, 824-834, Jul. 1989.
9. Wang, T., R. F. Harrington, and J. R. Mautz, "Electromagnetic scattering from and transmission through arbitrary apertures in conducting bodies," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 38, 1805-1814, Nov. 1990.
10. Gilbert, J. and R. Holland, "Implementation of the thin-slot formalism in the finite-difference EMP code THREDII," IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., Vol. 28, No. 6, 4269-4274, Dec. 1981.
11., "An improved formalism for FDTD analysis of thin-slot problems by conformal mapping technique," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 51, No. 9, 2530-2533, Sep. 2003.
12. Gkatzianas, M. A., "The Gilbert-Holland FDTD thin slot model revisited: An alternative expression for the in-cell capacitance," IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., Vol. 14, No. 5, 219-221, May 2004.
13. Wang, B.-Z., "Enhanced thin-slot formalism for the FDTD analysis of thin-slot penetration," IEEE Microw. Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 5, No. 5, 142-143, May 1995.
14. Xiong, R., B. Chen, Q. Yin, and Z.-Y. Cai, "Improved formalism for the FDTD analysis of thin-slot penetration by equivalence principle," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 10, 655-657, 2011.
15. Harington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961.
16. Booysen, A. J., "Aperture theory and the equivalence theorem," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 2, 1258-1261, Aug. 1999.
17. Booysen, A. J., "Aperture theory and the equivalence principle ," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 45, 29-40, Jun. 2003.
18. Chen, K. M., "A mathematical formulation of the equivalence principle," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 37, 1576-1581, Oct. 1989.
19. Anastassiu, H. T., "A review of electromagnetic scattering analysis for inlets, cavities, and open ducts," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 45, 27-40, Dec. 2003.
20. Wu, G., X. G. Zhang, and B. Liu, "A hybrid method for predicting the shielding e®ectiveness of rectangular metallic enclosures with thickness apertures," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 8-9, 1157-1169, 2010.
21. Rao, S., D. Wilton, and A. Glisson, "Electromagnetic scattering by surfaces of arbitrary shape," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 30, 409-418, May 1982.
22. Wilton, D. , S. Rao, A. Glisson, D. Schaubert, O. Al-Bundak, and C. Butler, "Potential integrals for uniform and linear source distributions on polygonal and polyhedral domains ," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 32, 276-281, May 1984.
23. Hodges, R. E. and Y. Rahmat-Sarnii, "Evaluation of MFIE integrals with the use of vector triangle basis functions," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 14, No. 1, 9-14, Jan. 1997.
24. Caorsi, S., D. Moreno, and F. Sidoti, "Theoretical and numerical treatment of surface integrals involving the free-space Green's function," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 41, 1296-1301, Sep. 1993.
25. Graglia, R. D., "On the numerical integration of the linear shape functions times the 3-D Green's function or its gradient on a plane triangle," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 41, 1448-1455.
26. Sievers, D., T. F. Eibert, and V. Hansen, "correction to `on the calculation of potential integrals for linear source distributions on triangular domains'," EEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 53, 3113, Sep. 2005.
27. Ogdanov, F. G. , R. G. Jobava, and S. Frei, "About evaluation of the potential integrals for near field calculations in MoM solution to EFIE for triangulated surfaces, Direct and inverse problems of electromagnetic and acoustic wave theory," Proceedings of the 7th International Seminar/Workshop on DIPED, 113-117, 2002.