Features of the spatial power spectrum (SPS) of multiple scattered ordinary and extraordinary waves in randomly inhomogeneous magnetized plasma are investigated using the smooth perturbation method taking into account diffraction effects. Second order statistical moments are derived for arbitrary correlation function of electron density fluctuations at oblique illumination of magnetized plasma by mono-directed incident radiation. Numerical calculations have been carried out for anisotropic Gaussian correlation function taking into account anisotropy factor and angle of inclination of prolate irregularities with respect to the external magnetic field. It was shown that SPS has a double-peaked shape. External magnetic field narrows SPS for ordinary wave and the gap arises in the direction of prolate irregularities. For extraordinary wave the gap increases with a distance passing by the wave in anisotropic magnetized plasma, the width broadens and maximum slightly displaced.
1. Ishimaru, A., Wave Propagation and Scattering in Random Media: Multiple Scattering, Turbulence, Rough Surfaces and Remote Sensing, Vol. 2, IEEE Press, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA, 1997.
2. Rytov S., M., Y. A. Kravtsov, and V. I. Tatarskii, Principles of Statistical Radiophysics: Waves Propagation Through Random Media, Vol. 4, Springer, Berlin, New York, 1989.
3. Brown, G. H. and J. J. Wolken, Liquid Crystals and Biological Structures, New York, 1979.
4. Nakagaki, M. and W. Heller, "Anisotropic light scattering by flexible macromolecules," J. of Polymer Sci., Vol. 38, 117-131, 1959. doi:10.1002/pol.1959.1203813311
5. Eskin, V. E., Light Scattering by Polymer Solutions and Macromolecule Properties, Leningrad, Nauka, 1986(in Russian)..
6. Gershman, B. N., L. M. Eruxhimov, and Yu. Ya. Iashin, Wavy Phenomena in the Ionosphere and Cosmic Plasma, Moscow, Nauka, 1984(in Russian)..
7. Jandieri, G. V., V. G. Gavrilenko, A. V. Sarokin, and V. G. Jandieri, "Some properties of the angular power distribution of electromagnetic waves multiply scattered in a collisional magnetized turbulent plasma," Plasma Physics Report, Vol. 31, 604-615, 2005. doi:10.1134/1.1992588
8. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, V. G. Jandieri, A. G. Khantadze, and Z. M. Diasamidze, "Model computations of angular power spectra for anisotropic absorptive turbulent magnetized plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 70, 307-328, 2007. doi:10.2528/PIER07013103
9. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, N. N. Zhukova, T. N. Bzhalava, and M. R. Diasamidze, "On the influence of fluctuations of the direction of an external magnetic field an phase and amplitude correlation functions of scattered radiation by magnetized plasma slab," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 22, 121-143, 2010. doi:10.2528/PIERB10051402
10. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, and V. G. Jandieri, "Depolarization effects of incoherently scattered electromagnetic waves by inhomogeneous magnetized plasma slab," Journal of Electromagnetic Analysis and Application, Vol. 3, 471-478, 2011. doi:10.4236/jemaa.2011.311075
11. Gavrilenko, V. G., A. V. Aistov, and G. V. Jandieri, "Some peculiarities of wave multiple scattering in a statistically anisotropic medium," Waves Random Media, Vol. 10, 435-445, 2000. doi:10.1088/0959-7174/10/4/303
12. Gavrilenko, V. G., G. V. Jandieri, A. Ishimaru, and V. G. Jandieri, "Peculiarities of spatial spectrum of scattered electromagnetic waves in anisotropic inhomogeneous medium," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 7, 191-208, 2008. doi:10.2528/PIERB08032503
13. Ginzburg, V. L., Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves in Plasma, Gordon and Beach, New York, 1961.
14. Tatarskii, V. I., Wave Propagation in a Turbulent Medium, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961.