1. Nassar, M., J. Lin, Y. Mortazavi, A. Dabak, I. H. Kim, and B. L. Evans, "Local utility power line communications in the 3-500 kHz band: Channel impairments, noise, and standards," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol. 29, No. 5, 116-127, 2012.
2. Han, J., C. Choi, W. K. Park, I. Lee, S. H. Kim, and Q. Wu, "PLC-based photovoltaic system management for smart home energy management system," IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 60, No. 2, 184-189, 2014.
3. Artale, G., A. Cataliotti, V. Cosentino, D. D. Cara, and T. Giovanni, "A new low cost power line communication solution for smart grid monitoring and management," IEEE Trans. Instrum, Vol. 21, No. 2, 29-33, 2018.
4. Hashmat, R., P. Pagani, A. Zeddam, and T. Chonavel, "MIMO communications for inhome PLC networks: Measurements and results up to 100 MHz," IEEE International Symposium on Power Line Communications & Its Applications, 2010, doi: 10.1109/ISPLC.2010.5479897.
5. Zhang, S., K. Zhao, B. Zhu, Z. Ying, and S. He, "MIMO reference antennas with controllable correlations and total efficiencies," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 145, 115-121, 2014.
6. Yu, X., L. Wang, H.-G. Wang, X. Wu, and Y.-H. Shang, "A novel multiport matching method for maximum capacity of an indoor MIMO system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 130, 67-84, 2012.
7. Khalil, K., M. G. Gazalet, P. Corlay, F. X. Coudoux, and M. Gharbi, "An MIMO random channel generator for indoor power-line communication," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 29, No. 4, 1561-1568, 2014.
8. Shin, J., J. Lee, and J. Jeong, "Channel modeling for indoor broadband power-line communications networks with arbitrary topologies by taking adjacent nodes into account," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 26, No. 3, 1432-1439, 2011.
9. Duche, D. N. and V. Gogate, "Power line communication performance channel characteristics," Computer Engineering and Applications, Vol. 3, No. 1, 33-42, 2014.
10. Leone, M. and A. Mantzke, "A foster-type field-to-transmission line coupling model for broadband simulation," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 56, No. 6, 1630-1637, 2014.
11. Versolatto, F. and A. M. Tonello, "An MTL theory approach for the simulation of MIMO power-line communication channels," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 26, No. 3, 1710-1717, 2011.
12. Corchado, J. A., J. A. Cortes, F. J. Canete, and L. Diez, "An MTL-based channel model for indoor broadband MIMO power line communications," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 34, No. 7, 2045-2055, 2016.
13. Pang, T. S., P. L. So, K. Y. See, and A. Kamarul, "Modeling and analysis of common-mode current propagation in broadband power-line communication networks," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 23, No. 1, 171-179, 2008.
14. Righini, D., F. Passerini, and A. M. Tonello, "Modeling transmission and radiation effects when exploiting power line networks for communication," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 60, No. 1, 59-67, 2017.
15. Nasar, S. A. and C. R. Paul, Essential Engineering Equations, CRC Press, Boston, 1991.
16. Paul, C. R., "On uniform multimode transmission lines," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 21, No. 8, 556-558, 1973.
17. Paul, C. R., Modeling of Broadband Power Line Communication Channel Based on Transmission Line Theory and Radiation Loss, Wiley, New York, 2008.
18. He, D.-L., Y.-Z. Wei, S. Cui, W. Hua, X.-Y Duan, and L. Liu, "Modeling of broadband power line communication channel basedon transmission," IEICE Electronics Express, Vol. 16, No. 16, 1-5, 2019.
19. Hasirci, Z. and I. H. Cavdar, "S-parameters-based causal RLGC(f) model of busbar distribution systems for broadband power line communication," International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol. 95, 561-567, 2018.