1. Wang, H., W. Li, and Z. Feng, "Noncontact thickness measurement of metal films using eddy-current sensors immune to distance variation," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 64, No. 9, 2557-2564, 2015.
2. Li, W., et al., "A thickness measurement system for metal films based on eddy-current method with phase detection," IEEE Trans. Indust. Electr., Vol. 64, No. 5, 3940-3949, 2017.
3. Wen, D., et al., "Adjusting LOI for enhancement of pulsed eddy current thickness measurement," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 69, No. 2, 521-527, 2020.
4. Desjardins, D., T. W. Krause, and L. Clapham, "Transient eddy current method for the characterization of magnetic permeability and conductivity," NDT&E Int., Vol. 80, 65-70, 2016.
5. Yu, Y., et al., "Conductivity invariance phenomenon of eddy current NDT: Investigation verification and application," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 53, No. 1, 6200207, 2017.
6. Lu, M., et al., "Measurement of permeability for ferrous metallic plates using a novel lift-off compensation technique on phase signature," IEEE Sens. J., Vol. 19, No. 17, 7440-7446, 2019.
7. Kolyshkin, A., et al., "Determination of electrical conductivity of metal plates using planar spiral," Proceedings of the 13th WSEAS International Conference on Systems, 545-550, 2009.
8. Yu, Y., et al., "Quantitative approach for thickness and conductivity measurement of monolayer coating by dual-frequency eddy current technique," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 66, No. 7, 1874-1882, 2017.
9. Zhang, S., W. Wu, and J. Tang, "Magnetic field calculation of cylindrical exciting coil above conductive plates," Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Electronic Measurement & Instruments (ICEMI), 1471-1476, 2015.
10. Jiang, F. and S. Liu, "Calculation and analysis of an analytical model for magnetic field monitoring based on TREE in eddy current testing," ACES Journal, Vol. 33, No. 12, 1489-1497, 2018.
11. Morabito, F. C. and M. Versaci, "A fuzzy neural approach to localizing holes in conducting plates," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 37, 3534-3537, 2001.
12. Angiulli, G. and M. Versaci, "Neuro-fuzzy network for the design of circular and triangular equilateral microstrip antennas," Int. J. Infrared Millim. Waves, Vol. 37, 1513-1520, 2002.
13. Noroozi, A., R. P. R. Hasanzadeh, and M. Ravan, "A fuzzy learning approach for identification of arbitrary crack profiles using ACFM technique," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 49, 5016-5027, 2013.
14. Ahmed, N. A., et al., "Challenges in improving the performance of eddy current testing: Review," Measurement and Control, Vol. 52, 46-64, 2019.
15. Amineh, R. K., et al., "Removal of probe liftoff effects on crack detection and sizing in metals by the AC field measurement technique," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 44, 2066-2073, 2008.
16. Dziczkowski, L., "Elimination of coil liftoff from eddy current measurements of conductivity," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 62, 3301-3307, 2013.
17. Lu, M., et al., "A novel compensation algorithm for thickness measurement immune to lift-off variations using eddy current method," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 65, 2773-2779, 2016.
18. Jiang, C., K.-T. Chau, W. Han, and W. Liu, "Development of multilayer rectangular coils for multiple-receiver multiple-frequency wireless power transfer," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 163, 15-24, 2018.
19. Egorov, A. V., S. V. Kucheryavskiy, and V. V. Polyakov, "Resolution of effects in multi-frequency eddy current data for reliable diagnostics of conductive materials," Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, Vol. 160, 8-12, 2017.
20. Dziczkowski, L. and A. Buchacz, "Modification of calibration method for conductometers," Eksploatacja i Niezawodnosc — Maintenance and Reliability, Vol. 4, 35-40, 2011.
21. Dziczkowski, L., "Enhancement of conductometer functions with the measurements of surface roughness," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 41, 237-249, 2013.
22. Tytko, G. and L. Dziczkowski, "Fast calculation of the filamentary coil impedance using the truncated region eigenfunction expansion method," ACES Journal, Vol. 33, 1461-1466, 2018.
23. Theodoulidis, T. and E. Kriezis, "Series expansions in eddy current nondestructive evaluation models," J. Mater. Process. Technol., Vol. 161, 343-347, 2005.
24. Koliskina, V. and A. Kolyshkin, "Sensitivity of air-core and planar spiral coil to variation of electrical conductivity of a conducting sample," Recent Research in Applied Mathematics and Informatics, Proceedings of the 16th WSEAS International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Informatics, 145-149, 2011.
25. Theodoulidis, T. P. and E. E. Kriezis, Eddy Current Canonical Problems (With Applications to Nondestructive Evaluation), Tech Science Press, Forsyth, GA, USA, 2006.
26. Dodd, C. V., W. E. Deeds, and J. W. Luquire, "Integral solutions to some eddy current problems," Int. J. Nondestr. Test., Vol. 1, 29-90, 1969.
27. Dodd, C. V. and W. E. Deeds, "Analytical solutions to eddy-current probe-coil problems," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 39, 2829-2838, 1968.
28. Theodoulidis, T. P., "Model of ferrite-cored probes for eddy current nondestructive evaluation," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 93, 3071-3078, 2003.
29. Gradshtein, I. S. and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press, New York, 1980.